***Halo 5***

Yea, BTB, is still good, its does need more maps so thank fully we are seeing some in the next couple of weeks.

I think in the latest update they updated how the aim and lock and auto aim works in game, so its a sensitivity like setting you can now tune.

Not just for elite controllers, in the very game mechanic.

Ive just been busy, I miss the craic playing it in team chat though.
Will be back on a lot more soon.
Its a game that keeps on giving though, still so much free content coming for it.

Last month we learned about a community member's tragic loss. Adam (aka thecrzedspartan) and his wife Rebecca lost their daughters Trinity and Lena when their lives were claimed by an electrical fire in their family home. As a father, I can only imagine the heartache and pain caused by this loss. In the days following the tragedy, it was inspiring to see the Halo community come together to support Adam and Rebecca in a variety of ways.

In honor of Adam's family and his daughters, Trinity and Lena, we've created the Spartans Never Walk Alone pack. This pack contains the True Light emblem, which is named after the first initial of each of his daughters' names, and is the first animated emblem to come to Halo 5. All players will receive this pack as part of this month's free update.

As well we have included a special feature in our new Arena map, Torque. As players look up and scan the stars above, the names Trinity and Lena will be visible in the night sky. These are but small gestures meant to honor Adam's daughters, ensuring that their memories are always close at hand within the universe he loves.

/Josh
Man... that's a gut punch and a half.

Where did you learn about this?

Last edited:
Say about 8 on?...im open so what ever suits, enjoying some of the new games modes!

Assuming Live is sorted by then!

Looking a lot more forward to that than standard War zone.

Assuming Kree doesn't push me off a ledge of something.

Back
Top Bottom