***Halo 5***

Got more crazy at the end, sure someone will post a few video clips.

i think everyone was enjoying it and could not stop laughing. with more players could be really crazy with max run speed :D

Bored and working on one..my clips arnt great and couldn't get to the ret to down load.
I was too busy laughing to record most of it.

Last edited:
Angry Joes review of this is very good and tbh how I feel about the game....

In what way..hes getting rown apart right now.

He didn't understand the REQ system...he thinks you HAVE to pay for everything...you don't.

He didn't even know why Forge was coming later....as if he was using it on day one.

He pretended to not know their no Couch Co-Op.

He said he played the campign in about 4hr 30 mins..when he played it on Normal with Co-Op lol.

I agree it's to short no matter what difficulty.

The story is pretty crap not enough of the chief.

Paying for extras in an MP game is wrong especially how long it takes to get them otherwise.

Halo should have split screen.

The ending is awful and you fight the same boss numerous times.

Just some of them. I did not hate the game but tbh I was left a bit disappointed....

How long did it take you?
He failed to mention he played it on Normal with 4 way Co-Op...that's as bad as speed running the entire game.

What extras do you have to pay for when everything can be earned in game and you can play the game just fine without paying for a single thing?
And it ONLY effects Warzone..if even that, all Arena slayer etc have nothing to do with REQ packs as they arnt used for those.
That..and if itif you do CHOOSE to buy any packs..it subsides it for everyone else to get free DLC Maps..I know what I would take.

Figting the same kinds of Boss is pretty open..considering how its the norm on most single player games you face the same enemy over and over.

The ending is a cliff hanger....remember the "finish the fight" trailers and Halo 2?

Last edited:
No one liked the halo 2 ending either mate, jus saying^

Agree with moogleys points tbh, campaign could have been stringer and yes you dint need to spend money on reqs so the option shouldnt be there, its pure greed

Someone argued with me on fb saying all the money from reqs is to fund halo tournaments.. this is microsoft, im sure they can afford to host a lan.

Theirs an oxymoron if I ever read one, its pure greed they made it a complete option...okay.

So you would preferr a 40-50 on top payment for Multiplayer Maps that you have no choice but to buy if you want to play with friends?

Or given the option to not pay one pound over the game and still get those maps?

I Should add..I don't even recognise the REQ system really as Warzone doesn't play right for me at all..even when we had about 6 players trying to make a "team" go of it, it made no difference.

SO you don't own the game then?

I assume then you also wont buy ANY game that has a "season" pass or any maps that you have no choice but to pay for?

Again, seeing as Angry Joe got torn a new one, and has no had to admit he doesn't under stand how REQS work in the actual game, and how they are completely and utterly optional and are not a pay to win service, some here just seem to copy and paste with absolutely no clue about what they are talking about..or that it even only effects ONE game mode in all of multiplayer....or that about 2/3 games in if you played half well, you can actually buy a gold pack with in game points lol.

SO not going to buy games with paid for after content and games that don't run over 30fps...LMAO....yea...have fun.

So, if some can explain how I just managed to buy about 10 gold packs without spending a penny... that would be great.

Then in no way destiny should be getting stick for micro transactions, you don't gain advantages for paying money so they can charge whatever they like. People are buying them and getting enjoyment from it so there is nothing wrong with it.

Many more games have been completely ruined by them and Destiny isn't anywhere close to them.

It should get more abuse for releasing a game that was torn apart form the ground up to make sure they could make money on it, then charge you again a games price for DLC.

Add me GT cu3ed theris a few of us plays regularly enough right now, we have nearly 30 odd people there that wont join up for a laugh, not sure why they signed up to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom