Halo Infinite

Soldato
I won’t be watching that as I’ll be playing the campaign regardless. All I want to know is when they are adding the coop and Ray Tracing updates to the campaign.

Whether or not I'll be playing it was never in question, I'm just super frothed out in Halo at the moment and needed a fix :D
I don't care too much about RT implementation myself given the lighting seems to be excellent, but I am however very miffed about co-op. They said it will launch with season 2, which people have speculated is about the 3 month mark after release.

Well I must need new glasses because I couldn’t see any difference from Craig’s horror show last year?

The cumulative effect of all the changes are staggering, in isolation / screen grabs they look OK, but watching the whole thing on my TV at 4k is was just absolutely everything I wished for.

Soldato

Remember to 4K that bisch :D Those nasty pop-ins are nowhere to be seen too.

Again though, the overall effect feels more than the sum of its "frozen stills" parts.

Soldato
Look forward to trying this, more for the campaign, will try mp after but likely will be playing BF2042 mp more if it's ok!

We sure have a some big hitters in the next 2 months, Halo, Horizon 5, Bf2042.

Soldato
That campaign looks magnificent. Reminds me of how I felt with the original. Hope the gameplay is every bit as good as it looks in that video.

Dunno looks very open world, like just cause. Even nicked his grapple mounted on the arm :p

I tend to lose interest when it's all so open, prefer a linear story campaign.

Back
Top Bottom