Harry and Meghan to resign

True, now it does after their £2.4M conversion! It originally had 10 bedrooms, I wonder what they turned the other 5 into
Probably bigger rooms, mainly? Nobody seems to know for sure, but a 10 bedroom house with 9 single bedrooms wouldn't be all that useful.

Also they did repay the sovereign grant themselves, so that does seem a bit harsh to evict them.

Why accept their money to pay for the renovations and then get shot of them?

Probably bigger rooms, mainly? Nobody seems to know for sure, but a 10 bedroom house with 9 single bedrooms wouldn't be all that useful.

Also they did repay the sovereign grant themselves, so that does seem a bit harsh to evict them.

Why accept their money to pay for the renovations and then get shot of them?

Like I said, Charles doesn't seem to be quite as benevolent as his late mother :p

It's largely circumstantial but would you carry on hanging around and staying over at your friends who had serious allegations against him regarding sex trafficking and being a nonce? And then seem horrendously suspicious with excuses like being at Pizza Express and not being able to sweat as excuses why you're innocent? Oh and pay £12m to a woman you don't know to stop her accusing you of being a nonce?

Where's there's smoke....
Sex trafficking allegations aside, there is enough incel threads on this board of people saying 50 year olds should smash 20 year olds so not sure why everyone is on a high horse for a rich 40 year old prince to smash a 17 year old who was served up on a plate to him several times in several continents.

So the Prince of Canada and his wife have been asked to gtfo out of Frogmore Cottage to make way for a paedophile. I guess that firmly lets them know where they stand in the pecking order!

It hasn't been confirmed that Frogmore has been offered to Andrew, but if it has, that'll be because Charles cut his allowance so heavily, he can no longer afford his current residence.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, Andrew has never even been charged with paedophilia, let alone tried and convicted.

Back
Top Bottom