Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
Just feels a bit odd to call him a nonce when he shagged a consenting girl that would be perfectly legal in the UK. I guess "legal nonce" doesn't have the same ring to it. Like, morally we have decided a 16 is mature enough to make their own mind up.

Its like everyone in the US calling us nonces for having sex at 16. Just seems a bit odd, is all.

You are conflating your `opinion` and the morality you hold to that opinion and the law.

Soldato
Genuinely, why won't you work with anyone under the age of 22? Have you got wandering eyes, hands and on the register or something? :confused:
Ironically Mr Moralitydurf is a sex worker.

You are conflating your `opinion` and the morality you hold to that opinion and the law.
You don't need to be so obtuse - not sure why you all get so angsty. All I am pointing out is that it is odd we call him a nonce because "someone decided" a number in the US when the number in the UK is less than that. This is ignoring the fact he doesn't seem to have broken any state law w.r.t age of consent :S

Is someone a nonce who goes on holiday from NY to Florida, for example?

Soldato
No, it doesn't depend on where he stayed, it depends on crossing state lines.

I've summarised the three known allegations already here:

Unless you've got another one to add to the mix then the only legal issue I can see is re: the US Virgin Islands and whether she was 17 or 18 at the time of that encouter.

Beyond that, I've not seen any allegations re: Andrew crossing state lines with her for the purpose of sex or similar. He was staying with Epstein in NYC and she allegedly slept with him there but he didn't arrange for her to be there etc.. Epstine is the trafficker there.

Again its down to where; trafficking is the person or persons doing it ; Maxwell and Epstein and not the one receiving, in this case (and a lot of others ) Andrew.

Manhattan , New Mexico, Palm Beach and the 2 islands being the 4 locations i knew of (therefore) when did she go to Little St James.

Soldato
You don't need to be so obtuse - not sure why you all get so angsty. All I am pointing out is that it is odd we call him a nonce because "someone decided" a number in the US when the number in the UK is less than that. This is ignoring the fact he doesn't seem to have broken any state law w.r.t age of consent :S

Is someone a nonce who goes on holiday from NY to Florida, for example?

no. This is your `opinion` based on your own morality and isnt the law.

Soldato
So the Prince of Canada and his wife have been asked to gtfo out of Frogmore Cottage to make way for a paedophile. I guess that firmly lets them know where they stand in the pecking order!

Not seeing the issue tbh. How often do they visit the UK? Once a year... Seems a waste to have an empty property sat there. If Andrew is no longer a working Royal then rightly so he shouldn't be getting a penny off the state. If he can fund the costs of staying in his 30 bed mansion from his own money then that's upto him, if he can't then he needs to be evicted.

Caporegime
Again its down to where; trafficking is the person or persons doing it ; Maxwell and Epstein and not the one receiving, in this case (and a lot of others ) Andrew.

Manhattan , New Mexico, Palm Beach and the 2 islands being the 4 locations i knew of (therefore) when did she go to Little St James.

Sorry but are you just not reading the information already given, why are you asking me when she went to Little St James?

Again the applicability of Federal law is not "down to where" Andrew stayed or had encounters, Federal law already covers the entire United States, it doesn't matter where in the United States someone is, the Federal Age of consent pertains to crossing state lines... that's where Federal law comes in instead of state law.

So even if the age of consent is 16 in both locations if you cross from one state to another to have sex then it's Federal law that applies.

While each state’s legislature sets its own age of consent, crossing state lines does not grant a free pass. Crossing state lines to have sexual relations invokes federal law. The federal age of consent is 18.

That means, for example, if two people over 16 in North Carolina and South Carolina moved across state lines to have relations, they would still be subject to the federal age of consent, even though they meet the age of consent in both states.

If you think otherwise and are going to carry on claiming "it's down to where" then provide a source that shows how it can simply apply to a local situation and superseded state/local law. It doesn't matter where in the US, it matters that state lines are crossed, otherwise local/state law applies not Federal.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ironically Mr Moralitydurf is a sex worker.
ezgif.com-optimize46d7200ab2215c8d.gif

Soldato
Sorry but are you just not reading the information already given, why are you asking me when she went to Little St James?

Again the applicability of Federal law is not "down to where" Andrew stayed or had encounters, Federal law already covers the entire United States, it doesn't matter where in the United States someone is, the Federal Age of consent pertains to crossing state lines... that's where Federal law comes in instead of state law.

So even if the age of consent is 16 in both locations if you cross from one state to another to have sex then it's Federal law that applies.

If you think otherwise and are going to carry on claiming "it's down to where" then provide a source that shows how it can simply apply to a local situation and superseded state/local law. It doesn't matter where in the US, it matters that state lines are crossed, otherwise local/state law applies not Federal.

Another dowie hole of denial. Please access the evidence she gave. She was trafficked around various locations, and met many men including Andrew at all of them.

Caporegime
Another dowie hole of denial. Please access the evidence she gave. She was trafficked around various locations, and met many men including Andrew at all of them.

Eh??? Where have I denied that she was trafficked, you're just throwing inane replies in here. If you're going to make a claim then just support it, I've pointed out that she allegedly had encounters with Andrew in at least 3 locations and I've corrected a claim you made re: Andrew and re: Federal law.

If you're going to disagree with something I've posted then at least be clear about what exactly you're disagreeing with as I've literally supported what I've said with links and you've provided nothing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not seeing the issue tbh. How often do they visit the UK? Once a year... Seems a waste to have an empty property sat there. If Andrew is no longer a working Royal then rightly so he shouldn't be getting a penny off the state. If he can fund the costs of staying in his 30 bed mansion from his own money then that's upto him, if he can't then he needs to be evicted.
Look can we not drag this down to pragmatic and rational explanations; the enraged eviction / paedo angle is far more couth.

Caporegime
Keeping him around is going to do wonders with all the conspiracy botherers and further degrade our country, just exile him to one of the tax havens already and stop having be in the news already christ.

Caporegime
I'm really curious about what each of the Royals inherited when both Prince Philip and the Queen died... Andrew isn't being evicted per se but rather the rumour is that it's a cut to his 250k allowance that could force the move as the upkeep of his current home with swimming pool and 98 acres is quite a bit more expensive than Frogmore Cottage's upkeep.

But if that's the reason then he can't have got much from his parents, there seems to have been estimates of say circa 30 million for Prince Phillip but frankly, I'm not sure anyone has any good idea about what his net worth was, more relevant though is the Queen in terms of her personal wealth she apparently had a circa £500 million stock portfolio and that isn't liable for inheritance tax.

I don't see any good reason why that apparent 500 million wasn't split 4 ways among her kids as both the reigning monarch and the Prince of Wales are already, essentially, either centimillionaires or billionaires in the same way that any centimillionaire/billionaire with a trust fund/family business empire they can't sell is; they have independent the annual incomes from the Duchy of Lancaster (600+million estate, annual income £24 million) and Duchy of Cornwall (1 billion estate, £21 million annual income) respectively. (Seperate to the 80 million received from the Crown Estate last year to pay for annual Royal Household running costs/Buckingham Palace refurbishment etc..)

But clearly, if this story is true, Andrew presumably didn't get very much of the Queen's privately held wealth in the will if even a cut to his £250k annual income would leave him struggling with bills in his current place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom