Has making a pass at a woman just become illegal?

Caporegime
So I'm right then, if the biggest offenders of sexism are 29 and under I'm saying you should grow up by the time you're 30

Yes but people keep saying they're old and outdated attitudes which should be dying out with the older generations...

They're also the largest growing group. Mostly because of the contribution from BAME.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yes but people keep saying they're old and outdated attitudes which should be dying out with the older generations...

They're also the largest growing group. Mostly because of the contribution from BAME.

You're losing me.
I said you should grow out of your sexist views by the time you are 30, are you disageeing with me?
Should you carry them on?

Associate
My kids have gone all PC on me, everything is now politically correct and and very PC with them, its all transgender this and LGBTQ (or whatever it is) that.

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, I'm all for a persons right to be what they want to be, but its a bit to much now when you cant say the wrong thing, which wasn't wrong not to long ago, without getting lambasted.

"Woke" seems to be the new buzz word.

Back
Top Bottom