Helldivers 2

Associate
What are your PC specs? And what settings are you running?

It seems like the game is causing critical errors on AMD's 7000 series for some. Some have said that if they turned off Global Illumination and Ambient Occlusion then it runs fine - otherwise some setting a clock limit to 90% is also working.

Can confirm the Global illumination and Ambient occlusion settings fixed it for me, not had a crash since setting them

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
How does extreme play? We moved from challenging to hard yesterday and it definitely felt like we probably were a little under levelled (none of us yet are level 20) to have access to more stratagems/weapons etc. but it was still a lot of fun.

There's something weirdly satisfying about fighting 3 bile titans at once whilst runnning for your life trying to avoid teammates orbital strikes.

With 4 players its fine. The usual caveats apply where you don't want one lone wolf doing their own thing. The Randoms we paired with only issue was they got too greedy wanting every item done, with the odd senseless wipe from careless Orbitals.

Soldato
What an awful game. Crash after crash when I do luckily get into a game. It's even crashing when adjusting settings in menu. This is why I haven't purchased a new game in YEARS. Fuming.

Associate
It was 450k, quite a big jump. I expect one of the biggest differences will be the afk kicker, I wouldn't be surprised if the afking was swinging the stats massively and this results in an actual player count drop.
Apparently the concurrent playerbase on Steam dropped by 20/30k when they implemented the afk kicker - and I'd assume it would have been similar numbers on PlayStation as well - so it definitely had a nice impact.

Associate
What an awful game. Crash after crash when I do luckily get into a game. It's even crashing when adjusting settings in menu. This is why I haven't purchased a new game in YEARS. Fuming.
Whilst the game is far from crash city for me, this is pretty much the only game that I have had any crashes on (and I played Cyberpunk from day 1 with zero problems!)

Back
Top Bottom