Helphire question

Suspended
OP
~No chance of that!

My missus wants to use it whilst I use the Focus for work, what planet do women live on :p Im not going to be in an inferior car to my main one whilst she drives a car that I dont think the kids seats will go in anyway.

I cant change the thread title? But ill stick pictures of the bump in here when I can

Soldato
My Mrs has had her Civic 1.6 for about 3 weeks and already wants to chop it for a Type R. Not enough doors and a waste of approximately 80bhp. :confused: Erm, how does dream on sound?

Suspended
OP
teg1.jpg

teg2.jpg

teg3.jpg

Woohoo.

Bonus points for the no entry sign (good job it wasn't any higher) There was a bollard between the cars aswell but i pushed her through it.

Transmission breaker
Don
I dont get the geography of how it happened?

I cant get my head around the final positions, and where you and the Merc came from?!

Gutted though, hope you come out of it well moneywise :)

Associate

I cant get my head around the final positions, and where you and the Merc came from?!

I see it as him coming from right to left (as the photos were taken), and her turning right at the junction (after coming from left to right), in front of him

However I may be totally wrong :p

Suspended
OP

Yeah its odd final positions. If you look at the middle picture Im going right to left to Gaydon, shes in the centre facing right and turns right across me. I brake and know Im going to hit so adjust for her front wheel rather than door. We both end up about 45degrees offline our pre collision positions. Im coming over the motorway so I had a slight downhill aswell not helping the lack of stoppage. I was pretty close to a 206 i followed out of the junction from the slip road so I just dont know how she thought she could get between us :confused:

Apparently the next junction up at 13 is a good one. Loads of people overshoot the T junction at the top and end up collecting a car or going straight into a big chequerboard sign.

Soldato
She is in the centre facing right? :S I thought she basically was overtaking and pulled across the front from your right to left.

I guess she wanted to head into the junction from where you were headed, you were headed straight on and she decided that with the lacking of gap there was space for her to go in front of you?

Back
Top Bottom