** HERE COME ASUS WITH THEIR 4K 28" OFFERING!! **

Associate
Does anyone else notice really obvious uniformity issues with this monitor? On mine, the centre of the screen is noticeably darker than the edges which is rather offputting :-\

Associate
What a joke company:
asus <[email protected]>
10:37 (2 hours ago)
to me
Hi there,
We are a logistics hub only. ASUS in Europe send the unit to us and then we forward it to you. They have not yet sent it to us hence we cannot forward it to you. You would need to contact ASUS to find out when they are due to supply it- we only deal with the logistics and do not hold stock.
Best Regards,

Soldato
Just a little update.

Received my replacement and all looks good so far.

No flickering or loss of signal :D

However the popping is still there but very faint compared to the other 2 monitors.

Associate
Does anyone else notice really obvious uniformity issues with this monitor? On mine, the centre of the screen is noticeably darker than the edges which is rather offputting :-\

Do you mean backlight bleed?

Getting mine picked up tomorrow as I keep getting the black screen issue and not happy with the backlight bleed.

Soldato

I had quite noticeable colour uniformity problems on mine (now returned doe to signal loss issue). Having said that I came from a calibrated Dell U3011 which I unfortunately sold.

I ended up getting a cheap B Grade IPS AOC 2560x1440 monitor and the colours and IQ are far superior.

Associate
i recieved this monitor today and all seems great while its running....

the problem is when it goes to sleep i cant get it back on again, it seems to not detect the signal
I changed the port on the GPU and it would come back alive but in 1024x768 rez and id have to reboot to get it back normal

im running a 295x2 and a 290x on a 1.2 mini DP > DP cable that cost me 30 notes!
any suggestions?

Man of Honour
Sorry but the 1ms advertisement is a blatent attempt to get the gamers in. Input lag is strong with this one

Have to wonder if the reviewers are getting the same models as the consumers - a few of the 4K panels from different brands have initial reviews stating <10ms input latency but end user assessment so far for a few of the models does not agree with that at all.

Back
Top Bottom