Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Consigliere
Anne turned up in middle of allotted time -9.30-11.30 and she was here at 11.00 - pulled past the drive reversed up drive with no problem. -Met her at back door -she took a pic and was on her way.
First class she is.
Watched DPD take a parcel to mate over the road -left it by back gate and never even knocked - I sent him a whats app

Anne <3

Soldato
My monitor was eventually declared lost by the seller. The tracking still hasn't updated and shows as 'delayed'

They replaced the order for me and I've had the email to say that Hermes have it... I wonder if they will actually deliver this one

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Associate
My next door neighbours have been away for a few days. Hermes have delivered them a parcel. I'm not sure how long it's been there, but it's just been left on their front doorstep.

Edit: thought it would fit through the letter box, it probably would, but might damage the contents. Leaving it on the front doorstep is pretty naff though. Could quite easily have hidden round the back.

Last edited:
Soldato
Same. I no longer do pick up as its unreliable. But nothing is lost.
Although I do have one I've sent currently in "the hermes network" anxious times! :D

They never pick up my wife's parcels. We see the guy every day as well. I don't understand why she doesn't just drop them off, and I'd happily take them but she doesn't bother to ask.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Hermes are pretty good for me but I am always in.

DPD is the best though because the local driver is a massive hottie. If any of you know Flight of the Conchords think "most beautiful girl (in the room)".

Soldato
Is this the same Hermes who haven't bothered to turn up for two days to collect the package they're supposed to collect?
They did that to me. Apart from they somehow entered on the system that I had cancelled the collection, when the driver clearly couldn’t be bothered as it was a late collection.
Then there was no way to rearrange, or speak to an actual person. Chatbot didn’t do anything and the phone number was even worse.
Had to contact the business I was returning the item to to get them to rearrange it. Awful, awful courier. Can’t stand them.

Soldato
Never had a problem with Hermes, until this week.

Needless to say the dinner plates inside had a few casualties.
Looks like single wall cardboard? I'm not sure that's entirely Hermes' fault.

...they were heavily criticised after telling staff that if someone calls in with a query/complaint then act stupid like you don't understand.
Hermes have telephones now?

Back
Top Bottom