Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Soldato
Whats with the name re-brand,Are they also planning to completely restructure and re-train their staff AND deal with their lazy drivers while they are at it too?

Caporegime
Impressed with the (new?) feature where I as the sender can view the parcel delivery picture.

For ebay sales this is great for help in proving delivery if needed.

Use evri more and more.

Soldato
Got a delivered email today on phone, checked to see a picture of our living room which was quite a surprise.

Window was open, about 7ft high so seems delivery driver has lobbed parcel through window and then stuck the camera in to take a picture :D

Kinda feel violated

Soldato
Ordered from Sports Direct yesterday and paid extra for next day delivery. Got email this morning with tracking info saying my parcel is out with the local courier person and is expected to arrive between 9.30am & 11.30am. Great I thought. Now it's 10pm and no parcel has arrived and the tracking still reports that it's out for delivery and will arrive between 9.30am & 11.30am. What an utter shambles EVRI/Hermes are.

1654453528.jpg

Soldato
Ordered from Sports Direct yesterday and paid extra for next day delivery. Got email this morning with tracking info saying my parcel is out with the local courier person and is expected to arrive between 9.30am & 11.30am. Great I thought. Now it's 10pm and no parcel has arrived and the tracking still reports that it's out for delivery and will arrive between 9.30am & 11.30am. What an utter shambles EVRI/Hermes are.

1654453528.jpg

Did it show up?

Soldato
Never had any issues with Evri (tempting it now) but have had mega issues with local DHL to the point I now contact sellers to find out which courier service they use and will not buy if DHL

PO Is another my shoulders drop when I find out they will be leaving a note through my door.

Soldato
Ha ha this just gets better, apparently my parcel has just been delivered this afternoon. No idea where, the photo they have uploaded to the tracking ain't my door. What a joke!

Officially never ordering any ever again who use this shower of ****.

Caporegime
Only issue I've ever had with Hermes was an old girl who was too weak to lift a parcel out of her car.

The Amazon Prime delivery vans are currently the worst for me, they've failed to deliver 3 out of my last 4 parcels, and anything branded Royal Mail can literally **** off and die. Their service is a national disgrace and the sooner they're no more the better.

Caporegime
Damn dpd.
Kept trying to rearrange delivery.

-Your parcel will be delivered on 4th
-I tried to rearrange for 7th - confirmed -
-Delivery attempt 4th
-Your parcel will be delivered on 5th
- I tried to rearrange again - confirmed
-Delivery attempt 5th

I actually prefer evri.

Back
Top Bottom