***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Associate
I had a bug where my character suddenly had deadpool's complexion. Must have been the scar on his face bugging out but it was a tad disconcerting.

Seems to have fixed itself but I was stuck with an avocado face for about half an hour

Associate
Watched the missis play this on her laptop my 1st impression was this looks bloody awful turns out she had high contrast gameplay turned on

Runs pretty well on her measly 3050

Man of Honour
Looks pretty decent when you have it setup right, but clunky as **** to play on the PC with keyboard and mouse and personally just don't enjoy playing on controller :( and performance is awful at times, though I don't seem to get it as bad as a lot of people do.

Obviously a lot of passion put into making the game, not so much for adapting it to PC - and the spell learning mini games just seem utterly pointless.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks pretty decent when you have it setup right, but clunky as **** to play on the PC with keyboard and mouse and personally just don't enjoy playing on controller :( and performance is awful at times, though I don't seem to get it as bad as a lot of people do.

Obviously a lot of passion put into making the game, not so much for adapting it to PC - and the spell learning mini games just seem utterly pointless.

Just buy it already! :D

Man of Honour
before I buy will I be able to run this game on high settings at 60fps or no?

I'm guessing no

2070 super msi gaming trio
5800x3d
32gb ram
ssd
3440x1440

GPU will choke hard at 1440p high settings. Though supposedly a patch coming that improves performance.

Man of Honour
As it stands the game needs about 50GB/s memory copy speeds (so at least 3200MHz DDR4 on recent Intel, 3600 on AMD give or take) to get anything like consistent performance especially if you have less than 12GB VRAM and/or less than 32GB RAM. And that assumes no other data transfer bottlenecks on the GPU bus, etc.

Back
Top Bottom