***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Soldato
What time is Uk steam unlock for standard game on Friday?

1 day 3 hours it says, so probably 5 or 6PM our time tomorrow.

Soldato

1 day 3 hours it says, so probably 5 or 6PM our time tomorrow.
Early access for Deluxe unlocked at 6PM our time so i expect the standard edition to unlock at the same time.

Man of Honour
I'm super tempted to order Deluxe just so I don't waste my day off - that's not a wise move financially though, and means I've missed out on play time for nothing :(

Not a problem if on decent internet but it is a fairly hefty download - on like FTTC it'll take a few hours.

EDIT: Forgot pre-loading is now available.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Simon the sorcerer with better gfx

If you run it on one system with DLSS at 1080p and then use Steam Remote Play from another with a higher resolution monitor so it is slightly blurring the normal edges, etc. which normally give away video game rendering it kind of reminds me of a 3D version of the graphics of a game like that - actually works quite well with the aesthetics.

Soldato
The rumours are Eurogamer / Digital Foundry are not running any content on this game, either in the form of a review or tech analysis. Interesting.

Associate
The rumours are Eurogamer / Digital Foundry are not running any content on this game, either in the form of a review or tech analysis. Interesting.

Pointless virtue signalling.

If they actually entered into a debate rather than straight out cancelling I might have some respect for them.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm interested to see how it runs on a 4090 once its been patched, i hope its just bad optimisation. Im ready to build a new pc but im not paying £2k for a 4090 if it cant even run todays games maxed out at 4k as id want to keep it for a good few years.

Man of Honour
I'm interested to see how it runs on a 4090 once its been patched, i hope its just bad optimisation. Im ready to build a new pc but im not paying £2k for a 4090 if it cant even run todays games maxed out at 4k as id want to keep it for a good few years.

Wonder how much they can patch it - the game needs a lot of data - as it stands regardless of settings you need quite a bit of physical memory and VRAM to keep it anything like smooth.

Back
Top Bottom