Homefront: The Revolution is highly underrated (and now 10 quid incl. DLC)

Man of Honour
I must be one of the few people in the world that absolutely loved the 1st,

I thought it was a good game (mini-review here: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/homefront.18197419/page-4#post-22744247 ).
However The Revolution has disappointed me a bit thus far, objective indicators are a bit confusing and thus far it appears to be less story-driven and more open-world (which may appeal to some but the cinematography was one of the best things about the original).

Regarding performance it seems to be quite CPU limited but that is something I've started to find with a few games since getting RX480

Associate
Loving this so far, pretty much farcry but in a city!

Has anyone else noticed that some of the civilians in yellow zones attack each other? I'm guessing it's got to be a glitch because when I deliver a bolt from my crossbow to the attacker I get a bollocking for killing a civilian!

Soldato
OP
It is an eternal injustice that cool shooter like this is bargain binned for 5 quid while rehashed CoDs are still 30-60 no matter how old.

Soldato
Such a good game, and I just discovered that it natively supports the Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard (or more accurately, the CUE software) that I just bought!

Not that I use it, I prefer the gamepad, but it's cool to see the colours changing depending upon circumstances.

Associate
Such a good game, and I just discovered that it natively supports the Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard (or more accurately, the CUE software) that I just bought!

Not that I use it, I prefer the gamepad, but it's cool to see the colours changing depending upon circumstances.

I noticed that as well - what a cool feature!

Back
Top Bottom