Horizon: Forbidden West

Soldato
Yes exactly. The microadjustments you have to do with the 30fps and what feels like input lag.

Feels much more responsive with 60 fps.

Honestly, time spent searching for a PS5 vs what your time is worth vs time actually playing games (esp if it's a hobby) just pay an extra 100 quid and get it off Ebay (I will go against the herd here). My mate spent countless hours trying to get one. Gave in and hasnt looked back.

Alternatively, have the notifications on the members market a few have come up for retail price and most will honour any warranty claims.
It's easy to get a PS5 I got mine first try off Amazon.

Associate
Just had a good hour on this, what's the best way to get screenshots from PS5 to PC?
As basic as it’s going to sound, with a USB stick. You can share screenshots to Twitter but I’ve always found the best way to preserve quality is to whack a USB into my PS5 then copy the images to that.

Associate
Ok cheers, i remember doing it once before but not exactly how I did it. I'm sure there's a folder for screenshots or something on the PS5.
Yeah, look for an app called media gallery or capture gallery, one of those. If it’s not on your front screen then go to game library and it’ll be there!

Soldato
I’m about 8hrs in and I’m only just getting to about the conclusion of the first main mission on the new map. Been exploring and doing errands.

I’m struggling a bit with the frame rates. Feels quite laggy on a 55” Sony Bravia. Haven’t tried performance mode yet as I wanted to experience it in full fat mode, but I might have to switch once the challenge ramps up. So far I have just been pootling about in the first part of the new map, but I can see it becoming a lot more challenging once the game starts proper.

So far I have acquired a couple of new weapons, and by far the best is a sharpshot bow. Low ammo count but wow, it wrecks most of the machines with headshots being OHK on burrowers and scroungers.

Caporegime
I feel like I’m cheating a bit playing on easy but it’s something I always do on a first playthrough. There are numerous benefits it seems - you can increase concentration time for even longer and you don’t have to blast individual components off to preserve the resources, they are all collectible when the machine is destroyed.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's easy to get a PS5 I got mine first try off Amazon.

Easy... How? I've been looking for the past two years on Amazon. It's unable to order, you cannot pre-order or sign up for email notifications for stock and the ones that are on the marketplace now unlike before, are anything from £750 to 4 figures.

Soldato
Easy... How? I've been looking for the past two years on Amazon. It's unable to order, you cannot pre-order or sign up for email notifications for stock and the ones that are on the marketplace now unlike before, are anything from £750 to 4 figures.

Use the hot stock app.

Soldato
Couple of minutes on Google will tell you what time and day Amazon add stock, just be online then and buy one, that's all I did last year.
There are also Twitter feeds that update you when various shops add stock.

Games getting interesting now.
some super high tech people just busted in with another clone of Sobeck

Soldato
I cleared the first hunting grounds in the first game then never bothered doing the others just focused on the main campaign until I was done with it and the DLC. I left loads of it unplayed.
Did your copy show up from the TGC, i'm in the same boat waiting for it from them.

Soldato
I really don't like that you can't see what items you need for upgrading gear unless you're at an upgrade station. I'm fine with having to use the station to do the upgrade but it should show you what you need all the time like in the first game.

Back
Top Bottom