Horizon: Forbidden West

Soldato
I really don't like that you can't see what items you need for upgrading gear unless you're at an upgrade station. I'm fine with having to use the station to do the upgrade but it should show you what you need all the time like in the first game.

You can create "Jobs" so that you can view them anytime.

Soldato
Resolution mode is almost unplayable for me. Feels awful.

Think you're definitely missing out not using performance.
Feels fine to me so far, of course I can tell its 30fps, am used to 144fps from pc side of gaming.

However I can cope fine with lower fps in single player games like this, it certainly doesn't feel unplayable in what I've done so far.

Man of Honour
I really don't like that you can't see what items you need for upgrading gear unless you're at an upgrade station. I'm fine with having to use the station to do the upgrade but it should show you what you need all the time like in the first game.

You’ll basically need to hunt a few of every animal you come across and many machine parts. I just kill everything I come across just in case :p

Soldato
What difficulty you all playing on? I'm playing on Story on HZD to catch up to the point where I got back in 2017 but I think I'll keep it on there until I finish it. Managed to do 50% in a day.

Soldato
Also the stealth icon that resembled an eye, should you be hiding in tall grass is no longer in the second game so you can’t tell if you’re visible or not.

I’m still in the Daunt and almost finished there. Can’t get solid gaming time until Tuesday sadly. I am tiring of the constantly climbing and platformy bits that this starter area has.

Soldato
Do you know when items go to stash, do those get used for creating or do you have to transfer to your inventory?
Like above I kill everything so got loads of bits in stash.

Back
Top Bottom