Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
OP
This is probably my most anticipated game for the year, hope it doesn't let me down. So far from reviews and what i've seen though it's looking like it's going to do well.

Soldato
Im still really unsure about this one, would love it to be as good as looks but it kind of just looks like a farcry game in third person? With robots of course

Soldato
Preordered, told myself I would never preorder a game again after so many disappointments, this game just looks so good though.

Ghost Recon releases just after as well which I was going to get so while playing this I can look at reviews for that.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest I am not a massive Killzone fan so I am a bit unsure about Guerilla. I really hope they smash it though as from what I have seen it looks really interesting.

Soldato
For some reason this does nothing for going on released footage. Not a big Killzone fan either. Let's see what the reviews bring.

Soldato
which one to get, regular, limited or collectors? :)

I would always go regular especially with a new ip asits sort of an unknown quantity until the first game proves itself. not that collectors editions these days are ever valueable down the line etc though I do understand why folks like them!

For example the crappy watchdogs one was recently given away free with purchase of watchdogs 2 for some reason :D

Last edited:
Soldato
One criticism of the game play walkthrough, I'm not keen on the HUD. The compass and other parts are too close to the centre of the screen. They encroach too much into the view of the scenes, so much so they distract me. Hopefully that gets amended!

Back
Top Bottom