Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
That's good, I can see you can have each element on, off and "dynamic" whatever that actually means visually. Would be nice if you could move them too, and make them say 50% transparent. I'd want them on, but not so much over the view.

Soldato
Im glad this has an option to disable the HUD, imo not giving the option to disable the HUD in games is like a massive middle finger from the devs to the players. It has to be one of the simplest things for the dev to implement, HUD on...HUD off. Simple.

But no, so many games deny us something so simple to make our screen grabs and videos look cluttered. Ahem to PC gaming where games can be 'customised' but it seems a lot of console games are finally catching on.

V F

V F

Soldato
I was tempted myself when it first went up a long time ago but it was £107. Sure it was pretty but is it £107 worth to no doubt gather dust? Hmm, toughie.

Associate
I can't remember the last collectors edition I bought, I used to run out of space in my house because of them. Pre-ordered this digitally :)

Soldato
Game looks good certainly but I'm not making any decisions about a purchase until I've got some decent impressions of the gameplay and if it's actually good or not.

Soldato
Previews do seem positive though hearing a lot of comparisons to other game sites that I have sort of grown tired of so I think once full reviews are out there we should be able to tell how much repetition there is etc! A few hour preview is great but if that content is then just repeated for the rest of the game then it's not something I would want, personally!

I used to make up my own mind but finances mean I need to be sure before buying a game at these prices

Soldato
Yea true! Do we know when the embargo lifts? At a guess based on limited knowledge I'd pin it at a high 7-8/10 I would imagine, a good foundation for them to build off

Back
Top Bottom