Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

V F

V F

Soldato
Im still surprised they never made Aloy look wringing once she is out of the water like Uncharted. Plus it takes a little bit to dry off for Drake.

Soldato
Mario? Is the Switch worth buying? I tend to buy consoles for platform only games if they're good enough.

Definitely worth buying IMO for Zelda, Mario Odyssey and Mario kart plus whatever Nintendo exclusives come out in the next couple of years. I say that as someone who own a pc, PS4, xbone though so maybe I'm a bit of a geek:) I never bought a Wii u as the selection in games on it always seemed too poor to justify buying the system.

Soldato
I haven't played either of them. Looks like I should be prepared to be amazed even further then... :p

tsk tsk! Get on it. I loved Uncharted 4 and I wasn't really looking forward to LL but it was actually really really good.

Im still surprised they never made Aloy look wringing once she is out of the water like Uncharted. Plus it takes a little bit to dry off for Drake.

I loved the Tomb Raider reboots with the little details like Lara wringing her hair out after leaving water. Uncharted has lots of little cool details like that as well.

Caporegime

The water effects for me are by far the worst in the game. The rivers look like moving jelly, too viscous and the characters when wet look like mannequins.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm glad I took this on before going into Thunderdrum. That thing is crazy fast on Ultra Hard if you don't tie it down.

Soldato
Getting close to finishing HZD now. Around 85% complete, pretty sure i only have 1 or 2 main quests remaining. Is it worth getting the DLC? Is it good and does it add much content?

Soldato
Getting close to finishing HZD now. Around 85% complete, pretty sure i only have 1 or 2 main quests remaining. Is it worth getting the DLC? Is it good and does it add much content?
It fills out some of the main story a bit but does not take it further, and as said some of the machine are nuts.

maj

maj

Soldato
Where do you get corruption arrows from? I've cleared a few corruption zones and no machine has dropped any. Merchant's don't seem to sell them either

Man of Honour
I never had any decent results using corruption arrows, it seems that more than half of the time they had no effect on the machines I fired them against.

Caporegime
I never had any decent results using corruption arrows, it seems that more than half of the time they had no effect on the machines I fired them against.

You need to fire several until the little green circle fills up. Then they will be working for you for a short time. The arrows work on blue machines (not the red corrupted ones) and humans.

Man of Honour
You need to fire several until the little green circle fills up. Then they will be working for you for a short time. The arrows work on blue machines (not the red corrupted ones) and humans.
I had tried to fire a few, maybe it wasn't enough. I'm guessing they don't work on demonic machines? As that's where I am at the minute. Fireclaws are hard work!

Back
Top Bottom