Horizon Zero Dawn

Man of Honour
Soldato
Good to hear, hopefully the sequel is as successful. It’s one of my favourite games. I was already sold on robot dinosaurs, but it actually had a great story too.
Yep, I'm pretty much at the end now with I assume a mission or two left at Meridian regarding the spire but it's been one hell of a trip down memory lane again. I forgot how superb the lore was about what happened to The Old Ones. I can't wait for the sequel coming this Friday!

Caporegime
This game is amazing, comes a close second to The Witcher 3 for me! The story of how the robots came to be, and how the Humans were able to "survive" was really thought provoking. How people can say that Elden Ring is better than this game with all it's 100/100 and 10/10 is just well :cry::rolleyes:

Associate
Soldato
I recently bought this in the sale and tried it for the first time yesterday and it really looks amazing on Ultimate quality using DLSS in HDR, much better than in the YouTube videos. Horizon Forbidden West must be a real treat for the eyes.

Soldato
I recently bought this in the sale and tried it for the first time yesterday and it really looks amazing on Ultimate quality using DLSS in HDR, much better than in the YouTube videos. Horizon Forbidden West must be a real treat for the eyes.
I loved the first one on PC so much, I borrowed my mates PS4 for Forbidden West, it still looks pretty good on it but the frame rate at times is pretty bad and the amount of pop up is crazy!

I'm just so engrossed in the story, I don't think I can wait for it to come to PC, but i'll 100% replay it then again anyway! I've even contemplated buying a PS5 just to play it in its best form :p

Soldato
I loved the first one on PC so much, I borrowed my mates PS4 for Forbidden West, it still looks pretty good on it but the frame rate at times is pretty bad and the amount of pop up is crazy!

I'm just so engrossed in the story, I don't think I can wait for it to come to PC, but i'll 100% replay it then again anyway! I've even contemplated buying a PS5 just to play it in its best form :p
:cry: I'm considering buying a PS5 for the remaining chapters of the Final Fantasy 7 remake, God of War and Horizon Forbidden West. Sony's strategy of giving us a taste of their exclusive games is very clever and has worked on me at least (Microsoft's Game Pass strategy is too as I have been subscribed to that for years, these companies have become rather more intelligent than in the past). It's a pity you can't buy one, what a tease Sony are.

Man of Honour
How will this run at 3440x1440 I have a 6700k with a 1080.
I had the same CPU but on a 2070 Super:

Benchmark_Ultimate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom