US: House of Cards

Associate
Considering there's zero chance of Spacey appearing I hope they have killed him between seasons, you can't recast, he's too tied to Claire to just not appear or suddenly become he who can be named but not shown.

He's dead, and that's probably the best way to handle it.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Will watch it but only for closure, do agree this show was all spacey hes still the leader we all want and need !

Soldato
I was halfway through season 5 when the Spacey stuff started. Just stopped and not looked back as it isn't worth it without him.

I feel for the rest of the cast, but they should have binned it.

Soldato
Well it's out and no surprise that people who have already watched it are disappointed to say the least. Even the budget got scrapped and they've used a green screen oval office instead of the set from previous seasons.

Only 8 episodes but I'm not even sure I want to attempt it.

Soldato
Pushed through yesterday and got it finished and honestly it wasn't worth the time investment, the ending felt like a slap in the face and the amount of forced feminism was unbearable at times.

Got to laugh at Claire blaming Francis for holding her back yet without him he she wouldn't have had any job in the show and certainly wouldn't have been President.

They even went to the point of hiding his voice when it was an audio track.

Highlight of the season was Doug.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
We went in with very low expectations and kind of enjoyed the first 4-5 episodes, but damn it went downhill after that. The last 2 episodes were utter crap, that’s no way to wrap a show like that. Could have been so much better.

If anyone has not watched this season, I say don’t bother. Waste of time as there is no satisfaction at the end.

Overall this show was great the first 2 seasons, then just took a nosedive imo.

Back
Top Bottom