US: House of Cards

Associate
Shock as people have different opinions on an internet forum...

I appreciate people have different opinions.... I'm merely expressing that I found it a very good season and that I don't understand what people didn't like about it. Most people haven't really explained why.

Associate
For me s04 has been very good, not quite up there with s01/02 but very close. s03 was by far the weakest. Almost didnt bother with s04 as thought they had lost it but glad i came back!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
So4 was decent but yeah good start, ok in middle, slow at end its still an excellent show regardless !

Associate
Just finished Season 4 last night.

Certainly the whole House of Cards is a great watch, with only Season 3 being the weakest of them all to date IMO.

Very much looking forward to Season 5.

Am I the only one who over time has really started to dislike the Underwoods?

I really hope that over the course of Season 5 the Herald expose Frank & Clare for what they really are :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Season 5th trailer and date came today in an email from President Underwood :p

30th May. Looks like it'll be a good one. Now just need to recap season 4!

Associate
was close to finishing EP10 before i went to sleep, much improved on the somewhat bad season 4 (or was it season 3, can't remember).
still only 3 more episodes to go and then i wait another year :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Stayed up way too late last night to finish it off, first half of the season I enjoyed but after the Conway story finished it felt like we'd gone back to S3 with Clare and Frank fighting each other again.

Can't believe they've set Doug up like they have, Clare starting to break the 4th wall has finally started even though she's indifferent to 'us' . Can't help but feel that s6 will be final season.

Associate
Finished the new season. Not bad.

Though the way this series played out I fully expect the next season to end with Claire laying out to the audience (with appropriate flashbacks) that pretty much every event in the last 5 seasons has been her manipulating Frank.

Caporegime
Just starting watching season 5, the pacing of the first 3 episodes has ground to a halt. Think season 2 was the best honestly, actually built up some tension.

Associate
Just finished.

I still enjoyed it, but I think this was the worst season so far by quite some way. Half of the season is filled with the Conway campaign which I didn't like. Found him and his wife incredibly annoying. I think it all gets a bit too out of hand in this season and it was a bit sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom