How about a Linux gallery?

Soldato
arch.png

Permabanned
"ATER-white" window controls, with "Thunderheart" GTK styling. (though this matters not as I hide the taskbar anyway - keyboard shortcuts all the way.)

The background is "The Inner You". Google it and you'll find it

Soldato
Ubuntu 9.10 - only installed it last night and haven't used a Linux OS for about 2 or 3 years. Absolutely loving it so far and I don't plan to go back to Windows.

sz7aeo.jpg

Associate
I just installed 9.10 too, and well... had some fun installing themes and such, I love it so far. :p

Click on the images for full size.
There's a guide for this theme here: Link

screenshotsmall.png

Last edited:
Soldato
screenshotfx.png

After a while of messing with Openbox feh and conky I think it's starting to look something like I wanted it too, conky still needs more work though. Thanks to wallis to pointing out openbox a few weeks back:D

Associate
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4618/screenshotfx.png[IMG]

After a while of messing with Openbox feh and conky I think it's starting to look something like I wanted it too, conky still needs more work though. Thanks to wallis to pointing out openbox a few weeks back:D[/QUOTE]

That's looking good :)

Soldato
Spent last year in a minimal desktop manager phase, now on to a full blown KDE4 desktop environment. Loving it so far, still a few glitches but everything is just seamlessly integrated it's pretty beautiful. Hopefully KDE-4.4 will be everything that the KDE team hoped for.

KDE-4.3.4

Back
Top Bottom