• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How often do you upgrade your CPU and Motherboard

my brother as a 3070 aorus master and noticed a good uplift in average FPS and a big uplift in 1% lows.

he like me upgraded from a 5600 to a 5800x3d (i have the 5700x3d) there is literally 2% differance in the 2 cpu's
Coming from the 1600af (2600) it is a big improvement. Techspot have it at 4%
No but think about it another way, the 5700X3D probably wouldn't really bottleneck a 4080S so you'd get more mileage out of the older sys.
I upgrade so infrequently, the next GPU I get will probably be faster than a 4080S. I am using some odd resolution between 1440 and 1080.

Coming from the 1600af (2600) it is a big improvement. Techspot have it at 4%
yer that's about right, there will do an wide test but depending on what you do yours self the gap can be smaller or bigger
lol yep 1600 AF to to 57/5800x3d is going to be massive no matter the GPU in use

Well it seems you're a mid-range queen anyhow so the 5700X3D prob still handle it fine ;)

there is a lot of testing out there showing the 5800x3d is still up there with the big hitting CPU's, im not saying it king but its doing a lot better than it should be for the cost.

if you looking at 7900xt or 4080 plus i would think your at least running 1440p. at that sort of res its still very much holding it own

Back
Top Bottom