• 51 and older

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
OP

shocking

I'm 12 btw.

if for real I wish I were 12 now in terms of video games, online, internet etc..

Back when I was 12 we played super mario lol.

None off this SKyrim, BFBC2, Fallout 3, Deus ex etc...insane graphics, online etc....If I had all that when 12 that wouldve been amazing

Last edited:
Soldato
if for real I wish I were 12 now in terms of video games, online, internet etc..

Back when I was 12 we played super mario lol.

None off this SKyrim, BFBC2, Fallout 3, Deus ex etc...insane graphics, online etc....If I had all that when 12 that wouldve been amazing

Don't get me started. This is what I was brought up on -

Loved my Amstrad. Never forget saving up for weeks to get After Burner. Completed it on my third go!

Soldato
31. Never owned a console went from amiga to pc in mid 90's, and have been pc gaming in various forms since. Probably got more into pc games since I built my pc ~18months ago, at least in terms of playing a wide variety of games. I previously did used to spend a lot of time gaming, but it would typically be just a small selection of titles - a lot of civ (since civ 1 on the amiga!), football manager, total war etc. I think having a system that can play everything helps- but more significant is all the pc game sales- I am sure it has never been so good!

Associate
Im 21, played my first PC game years ago I can't even remember the name now! but you flew starwars ships and did missions?

As soon as I had a job I got my first gaming PC and it has went from there :D

Soldato
What's quite notable here is the people in their mid-20's to late 30's/early 40's talking about the same computers as their first computers, a gap of say 15-20 years in age.Amstrad, Amiga, Commodore 64 etc. Obviously there was a time when home computer/gaming never changed drastically over the years. In 15years time for example people probalby wont still being gaming on i5 chips, or even the current lastest spec computers, technology moves very fast now

Last edited:
Associate
Daaaamn ... Hadn't realised that there are a fair few boring old farts on here. How about we all get together and do a silver surfers meet up - I've never felt comfortable going to one of them hip OcUK meet ups.

Age restriction 30+ if you're male, however no such discrimination for female guests - just be legal :D

Hey Sub,less of the boring or Ill have to challenge you to a conker contest :)

Back
Top Bottom