***HTC Magic Thread***

I love the bar code scanner gadget! So far it has correctly found;

In Bruges DVD
Rainbow Nerds bought in the US
A child's penguin book

And the OS is quick, much quicker than windows mobile. Scrolling through contacts is a joy, closer to iphone than windows.

And the screen is beautiful, even mrk's photos don't do it justice :)

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

Have to get phone delivered to address that is on my card, so annoying.

Im not going to be home for another 3 weeks!! :mad:

I wonder where the nearest Phones4u or Vodafone store is...

So your forcing it to use 2g?

BTW I thought 'unlimitted internet' means I know you cant take the mickey but at least hammer it sensibly? One of the questions I asked the vodafone retention guy and he was pretty adamant that they know the usage will be high as the whole benefit of these phones is its internet interaction..

sorry for rambling

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

Have to get phone delivered to address that is on my card, so annoying.

Im not going to be home for another 3 weeks!! :mad:

I wonder where the nearest Phones4u or Vodafone store is...
Can't you get someone from home to sign for the phone and then get it sent to you by courier? Would cost a bit but probably easier and less hassle than travelling 80 miles there and back to a shop.

Th0nt - I asked Vodafone internet person and he said it was 500mb a month.

MarcLister - Parents are on holiday and my brother is in school during the day so there would be no one in to sign for it. Would either have to wait until my parents are at home or spend £32.50 getting the train home just for the phone.

Will go into Carphone Warehouse tomorrow and see when they will be getting it in.

Last edited:
Th0nt - I asked Vodafone internet person and he said it was 500mb a month.
Does the Magic give you a record of how much you've used then? Like a stats page that updates you on how much you've download that month?

MarcLister - Parents are on holiday and my brother is in school during the day so there would be no one in to sign for it. Would either have to wait until my parents are at home or spend £32.50 getting the train home just for the phone.
Could have it delivered home but left with a neighbour for your brother to collect and have it couriered? :p

Does the Magic give you a record of how much you've used then? Like a stats page that updates you on how much you've download that month?

I'm not sure, probaibly does. Will say on your online account any way wont it.

Could have it delivered home but left with a neighbour for your brother to collect and have it couriered? :p

Maybe. Or to the Post Office and get my brother to post it to me, though my brother will prolly tell me to **** off so I don't see that happening. Will just wait until my parents are back I think.

I'm not sure, probaibly does. Will say on your online account any way wont it.
Yeah. Just thought it would be cool and clever to have it on the phone somewhere. :p

Maybe. Or to the Post Office and get my brother to post it to me, though my brother will prolly tell me to **** off so I don't see that happening. Will just wait until my parents are back I think.
Haha. Bribe your brother. That or threaten to make up some evil heinous crime to inform your parents off. ;)

LOL, there prolly isnt a house left already and they only went on Saturday.

Least it gives me time to see what happens with the Omnia HD in the mean time. :)

Heads up to all magic owners, snapphoto is a must have app. Uses the accelerometer to check when the camera is moving. Takes the photo when the camera is still so you don't get blurred pics. Also allows you to edit camera settings so you can put a timer on, use sepia/negative and other effects.

Back
Top Bottom