***HTC Magic Thread***

That's good to know, at least it's not stuck on a black screen which usually indicates some things gone **** up :D
:p

It is all booted up now. Do I need to input the Vodafone details?

I semi answered the 2.0 question in the post after his
Car cradle recommendations then.

There's loads of car cradles out there :p they're all the same really like any phone cradle for the car!
No need to shoot the ruddy messenger. :( Especially when he's a member of the rooted Magic club. :cool:

One last thing, now you are flashed with Cyanogen, until further notice when he releases a new version, all you have to do is boot into recovery mode and then just flash his latest rom over the top of the current one you are running. No need to wipe or reflash the HTC zip.

See, when you look back at it it's a lot easier than you first think.
Yeah. It's the fear of not knowing. That and the chances of suffering a cardiac arrest. :D

One last thing, now you are flashed with Cyanogen, until further notice when he releases a new version, all you have to do is boot into recovery mode and then just flash his latest rom over the top of the current one you are running. No need to wipe or reflash the HTC zip.
Phew. So boot by turning phone off then pressing power and back button?

Settings > Wireless Settings > Mobile Networks > APN :P

Vodafone should already be there, just go in and set the last IP address number for MMS Proxy to .012 as it's .12 for some reason!

Spent the evening playing with 4.2.5, as well as increasing my post count considerably here :D, and have to say it does seems faster than 4.2.1 which I have been using till now.

Did you download and unzip the audio resources zip file? If not you'll have one ringtone or something like that.

Hook your phone up to your comp via usb and from your hdd unzip the file to the root of the sdcard and it'll put everything where it should go for ringtone bonanza.
Nice one. Doing that now.

I've installed most of the apps I had before and wanted to have again. Tomorrow night I'll look for more apps I might like. Any suggestions? :)

Back
Top Bottom