***HTC Magic Thread***

Here's a little game we can all play and have fun with.

Take a screenshot of your home screen like so

snap20091220_123710.png

Now load it up on your phone and let the phone turn the screen off. Forget about it. Next time you use the phone see if you don't remember and try and use the screen as if it was your home screen. I just fell for it :D

It was to do with the auto rotation of the screen. If I shook it side to side it would try and rotate then stop trying and redraw the screen.
Yeah I had that.

If I shake it up and down then all is good. Not unlike masturbation.
Steady on now! :o

Now load it up on your phone and let the phone turn the screen off. Forget about it. Next time you use the phone see if you don't remember and try and use the screen as if it was your home screen. I just fell for it :D
Computer says no! :eek::D

Here's a little game we can all play and have fun with.

Take a screenshot of your home screen like so

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/ElliotR/snap20091220_123710.png[/IM

Now load it up on your phone and let the phone turn the screen off. Forget about it. Next time you use the phone see if you don't remember and try and use the screen as if it was your home screen. I just fell for it :D[/QUOTE]

That clock/weather/date looks good. Hate having to scroll the blind down to see the date...

Er I have the retro clock widget but hardly use it. :p Might put it on one of the other home screens. I use Weatherbug as my weather app. I found the Weather Channel one too fidgety and not very good at presenting the info the way I wanted it.

I've heard of JSWeather but I can't find it anywhere! :mad:

Anyone tempted to purchase a Google Nexus One in January?

If the rumoured rebate/discounts turn out to be true, then I could be parting with the Magic.:(

It really depends on whether we'll be able to install custom ROMs on the Nexus as easily as the Magic.

I've succumbed to the 1GHz CPU and 3.7" 800x480 resolution screen.

Back
Top Bottom