***HTC Magic Thread***

Camera quality is not too bad actually!

pgspecial.jpg

Phones arrived. Added a few contacts on, had a play. Have no mobile network atm though. I assume that will be active tomorrow when my current mobile becomes deactivated? I used the PAC code online when buying it.

Anyone gone from an iPhone 3G to this? If so how do you find the Magic compared to the iPhone 3G? Any better or worse?

I havent got an iphone 3G...well i had one last yr for a week or so before i returned it but from what i remember of the iphone...its very similar ie touchscreen...its just as if not as responsive as the touchscreen on the iphone.

Apps wise??..kinda hard but i find the android marketplace probably better...ive had a pretty good look at the iphone app store as i have the ipod touch and i havent really seen anything on there that has blown me away...have bought a few apps for my touch but the marketplace on Android is pretty decent i find...lots of weird and quirky little apps on there. Best one by far is bonsai blaster...bloody addictive and pretty difficult some of those levels:p.

I really would not be concerned about the 500MB cap to the point of returning one of the finest phones out!

Most other phones iwll just feel limited and tame in comparison :p

Yeah. You're right. I couldn't go through with it in the end. :p Just love the Magic too much.

Plus we're off to Spain in June and the free calls will be nice. :D

:D

Btw that's the NC10 yep.

Also, I noticed HTC have listed the white cradle now, official price is £35 inc but I am sure clones will be appearing on the bay soon, the car charger clone for example is £12 on HTC's site but £3 on ebay (same as the one I have).

http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/p_htc_item.aspx?i=182629

Actually, I'll get the official one, I sold my K800i for £50 so could do with spending that cash on something for the magic :D

Last edited:
Am sorely tempted by this, is there anyone around that has used both a G1 and a G2 and would recommend either? I really want to move to Android.

Last edited:
mrk is there any chance you could stick your video elsewhere? Can't get youtube at work.

Virtually decided on getting one of these, it helps that my brother in law is a google developer working on some android apps :p. Annoyed that it's only avail in white though.

Back
Top Bottom