***HTC Magic Thread***

Well I've ordered it from Dialaphone with £60 Quidco cashback & £20 Dialaphone/Vodafone cashback - lets hope I can port my number over :D
Taken from dialaphone website:

Porting to Vodafone
We currently only support number porting when transferring to T-mobile, Orange, Three, O2 and BT Mobile, but not Vodafone.

Taken from dialaphone website:

Porting to Vodafone
We currently only support number porting when transferring to T-mobile, Orange, Three, O2 and BT Mobile, but not Vodafone.

Meh, nevermind :p

When I get the phone I'll contact Vodafone and see if they can do any jiggery-pokery, if not I just need a new set of business cards - I like my existing number as it's easy to remember but I've changed numbers before and if I have to do it again then so be it!

Also, I'll have to beat mrk over the head with something... maybe the phone :D (I'd have ordered the phone anyway...)

rahh cool ! and no typos so the keyboard must be pretty good.

Really want the phone.... got 3 months left to the end of my contract and also not sure if I can justify spending £30 a month for 18 months as I only pay £15 a month at the mo :(

Well i wouldnt say i havent made any typos as invariably i have:p...but im quite used to the keyboard now so can easily knock out a text/email quite easily...not as fast as my Bold though but then that has a QWERTY keyboard.

Poo! Have to go home after work and then drive 3 miles to collect it from the Post Office depot.

Other half was in the toilet when the postie called.

Can't wait to have a play with it when I get home!:D

Anyone bought a new contract from Dialaphone before? My order is still showing as "Processing Application" - it's been like this for a while now, any idea how long it stays like this for? I'm impatient :p

Is there a way that you can get it to keep on polling for wireless? When I roam in and out of range it will fail and not bother to try and reconnect. I then have to go back into the settings to get it to reconnect manually.

Also is there a way for it to auto connect to unprotected wifi such as those found in restaurants and hotels?

Back
Top Bottom