***HTC Magic Thread***

ITS HERE!!!!

4321_84093932950_512407950_1857623_5028219_n.jpg

Last edited:
Did you order from vodafone? They texted a tracking number to my work phone.

I did, from their online store. But I didnt leave any of the "contact me" boxes ticked thinking they were all related to spam. I feel like a right numpty, a numpty who has no idea if his phone is going to turn up today or if I have even passed the checks?!?

Yes you can but with some apps your only limited to one refund...i foudn this out when i first downloaded ahome...at first didnt work for some odd reason...so uninstalled it and had it refunded. Only to try it once more so again purchased it and installed it...this time it worked perfectly well but told me that i can no longer ask for a refund if i didnt like the app...no big deal as i quite like the app anyways.
Cheers. :)

Not one built in but there is a free application that has done everything I have needed.
Lovely. :)

Ok newbie question; how do I change the desktop and such, and what shown on the screen? Tried looking under settings..

ok figured it out :p.

Last edited:
Ok newbie question; how do I change the desktop and such, and what shown on the screen? Tried looking under settings..

You cant really...i had to download a 3rd party app to change my icons and background screen ie theme of the phone. The one i use is ahome...its not free...think its only a few quid or something so nothing bank busting and you can download quite a few free themes. At the moment im running the blue iphone theme from ahome and its pretty cool and looks nice.

Theres a few others that have been mentioned earlier in the thread...cant remember off the top of my head but am sure someone will come along and list them.

Does anyone find the battery getting quite warm after using it ie phonecall or playing a few games. Mine seems to get uncomfortably warm...altho i should expect that from HTC...their phones seem to be little hand warmers at the best of times lol.

Another question if i was to get the phone relpaced because its faulty etc...the apps that were on my original phone...i guess i would need to re-download them onto the new phone but what about the paid apps??. Would i have to pay for them again?? or are they transferrable?.

Any good place one can get wallpapers that fit the 3 screens?

What kind of wallpaprers are you after. I've managed to just use a normal image (google image search onthe phone-> save image onto device) which spreads beautifully across the 3 screens with no distortion.

I cancelled my order with Dialaphone because of the number porting issue but I've now got my PAC and have just called Vodafone sales and guess what? They won't budge from £35 p/m on an 18 month contract. Do you think it's worth giving them a call again in a bit and see what another sales advisor will do?

I cancelled my order with Dialaphone because of the number porting issue but I've now got my PAC and have just called Vodafone sales and guess what? They won't budge from £35 p/m on an 18 month contract. Do you think it's worth giving them a call again in a bit and see what another sales advisor will do?

Probably not...u can try again but unless your an existing customer they wont really budge on anything for a new customer. Guess you could say to them that they have lost a potential customer but i doubt they would care tbh.

The wallpapers can be any resolution but natively a 640x480 image will fit 1:1 - anything will be scaled up or down depending on how you scale it when choosing the view selection.

Backgrounds can be changed without using apps like ahome as can icons/placements etc, just click-hold for 2secs tbh.

The battery does get warm, tis normal!

AppManager will allow you to export apps to SD card and import them again afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom