***HTC Magic Thread***

Just got my Magic working this morning, only had a chance to install NetCounter, ShopSavvy and Advanced Task Manager and I'm well impressed with the responsiveness and UI on the phone. I can't seem to find BeebPlayer on the market, is it available for the Magic yet?

Cheers,

Craig

Edit: Can anyone recommend a silicone case + screen protector for the Magic? I'm prone to dropping my phone and don't want to wreck such a pretty phone :p

Last edited:
What do they do, out of interest?

And does something like ahome allow you to find more ringtones/notifications/alarms? I quite want to change these as the built in ones are..well..

What do they do, out of interest?

And does something like ahome allow you to find more ringtones/notifications/alarms? I quite want to change these as the built in ones are..well..

Chompsms is like an iphone threaded sms app and sms popup is exactly what it says on the tin...when you get a text it pops up with a box where you can reply, close or delete.

Not that i have found, all ahome does is allow to download different themes to use on the phone. For notifications and ring tones i have my own personal ones that i have copied to the phone...ringtone is the crank one and text/email tones are yoda you have a message from the darkside and the email one is you have a message master in a womans voice.

It is threaded by default yeah but it's not surrounded by quote bubbles for each message like the iphone.

Theres a wicked sick app though you guys need to check out:

Welcome back from your suspension mrk:p.

Ill check that app out later...battery needs to be charged as ive been playing bonsai blaster for most of the morning:p.

Back
Top Bottom