***HTC Magic Thread***

I have used the Dial-a-Phone deal in post No 795. £60 from Quidco tracked already. Received phone today, paperwork also confirmed that the £45 will be paid within 28- 40 days. £105 back in total and only an 18 month contract.:D best deal by far and a bloody great phone.
I think i'm going to try this. I know a new better phone will come out soon but this does look a good phone :)

OMG OMG I dropped mine!

As I was opening the front door and it slipped out the pouch :O

Luckily it fell on the Welcome mat and bounced off the double glazed door skirt so no scratches or damage :)

Gotta be careful!

OMG OMG I dropped mine!

As I was opening the front door and it slipped out the pouch :O

Luckily it fell on the Welcome mat and bounced off the double glazed door skirt so no scratches or damage :)

Gotta be careful!

This one of the reasons I may not get a nice mobile phone now. I will kill it with my clumsy sausage fingers.

I just ordered mine from Vodafone woooo

My deal –
700mins
250 txts
Unlimited landline call
Unlimited internet
For 32.50 a month for 18 months

So I’m pretty happy with this, its not the best but pretty good.

Does anyone know where I can get a good 16GB micro SD card and do I need a class 4 one for best use?

Last edited:
Just did an upgrade on VF also. Got 600 mins, Unlimited texts, Unlimited Email, Free phone for £29 per month. Not bad for a staright upgrade I don't think.

Guy rekons it will be delivered tomorrow so fingers crossed.

I think i'm going to try this. I know a new better phone will come out soon but this does look a good phone :)

Please note that dial a phones quidco cashback has now gone down to £50, still a £95 saving though and still works out under £25 a month over the 18 months. One thing I forgot to say was that you can also stack RAF discounts onto this as well so an extra £20 to a friend or family.

CHAMPION!

htcmagic_muscles.jpg

Hey guys,

Ordered at 4.30 yesterday afternoon and it's just been delivered now, impressive service.

How long did you guys charge it for before turning it on for the first time? I am like a kid in a sweet shop!

And I watched loads of videos of the handset and set I was still surprised how small it was in real life :)

Please note that dial a phones quidco cashback has now gone down to £50, still a £95 saving though and still works out under £25 a month over the 18 months. One thing I forgot to say was that you can also stack RAF discounts onto this as well so an extra £20 to a friend or family.

Although Quidco says £50 both of the orders I placed have tracked at £60, hopefully they will pay the £60.

Hey guys,

Ordered at 4.30 yesterday afternoon and it's just been delivered now, impressive service.

How long did you guys charge it for before turning it on for the first time? I am like a kid in a sweet shop!

And I watched loads of videos of the handset and set I was still surprised how small it was in real life :)

I turned mine on as soon as I took it out of the box. I have no patience at all. I just kept it plugged into the charger.

Back
Top Bottom