***HTC Magic Thread***

Without going through the whole thread, is it possible to debrand the magic yet? Did it with my current N95 and unlocked a few extra features.

Nope not yet as far as im aware although ive heard that a few people are workinbg on it.

But tbh the branding is minimal...only a voda splash screen really...as for extra features??..there are a few missing but i dont think they are all that missed ie voice dialling and full bluetooth support ie it only supports headsets at the moment but its not a deal breaker for me.

All in all still a bloody superb phone and definitely one to consider if your looking at the iphone...its very similar to the the iphone but i think Android is much more polished than the iphone os.

Surely if its 3G then thats possible...i havent tried it myself but thats the beauty of 3G...can talk on hte phone whilst sending or receiving data...you sure you have 3G coverage when your testing this??.

cheers mate, i sussed it on another forum (traitor i know). I wasn't aware that 2g does not support calls and data in tandom.

But wait until a custom rom with a bunch of new features added is released ;o

My sister is getting a new phone and she has chosen a sony ericsson walkman phone, she said to me today "my new phone is better than yours lols"

I have disowned my sister :-o

Nav4All does it to most degree.

I am sure TomTom will out an Android version this year as there are a minimum of 18 handsets running Android coming Q4 2009 and they've just announced iPhone support.

In other news my invisible skin still not here yet!

Nav4All does it to most degree.

I am sure TomTom will out an Android version this year as there are a minimum of 18 handsets running Android coming Q4 2009 and they've just announced iPhone support.

In other news my invisible skin still not here yet!

I quite like Nav4All, ignoring the UI is a terribly designed. As soon as you have your destination set it works well and is fast at responding to changes of route.

ive requested my PAC from vodafone and are waiting for their outbound retention team to call me :) hopefully ill get a good deal on the magic fingers crossed.

Just phoned oragne for my PAC code, no attempt to offer me a better deal, just said it would be in the post soon and arrive within 5 working days.

- Isn't it a bit poor not to even try and keep me (Currently on £30 month contract)
- 5 working days for a PAC code? Why? I want my magic now! :D

This premierplan crap that you get signed up to with phones4u stating a 1 month free trial, yet the later says payment will be taken a month later...... Do you have to physically phone them up and cancel it or is it an actual free month and that's it?

Back
Top Bottom