***HTC Magic Thread***

Thank you for the email. I have gone ahead and issued the 10% refund. The reason that we did not issue the refund earlier is that when you ordered the HTC Magic was available for "Pre-Order" only. The conditions of shipment normally do not apply for these cases. Regardless, we plan to ship your product out at the first of next week and the 10% has been sent.

Hmm so some more waiting for invisible shield!

To those on about porting your number, why don't don't you just tell people your number?

Set up a google account, add all your contacts to it, buy the phone, sync the account, download "Text Easy" from the Andriod Market, select everyone and just send a text from your Magic telling everyone its your new number.

Job done. :)

Thats what I did any way.

Does anyone else have a slight swelling of the casing on the left hand side? It's like a small bump in the silver bit. Quite subtle but annoying imperfection.

No 3rd party full on cradles exist yet but I have looked into making one DIY using nothing more than a USB cable and some handywork - if I can make one easy enough and in a not so time consuming fashion then I'll probably start taking orders :D

No 3rd party full on cradles exist yet but I have looked into making one DIY using nothing more than a USB cable and some handywork - if I can make one easy enough and in a not so time consuming fashion then I'll probably start taking orders :D
Haha. Woodwork? :p

Just outsource the orders and take the plaudits. ;)

ordered....:D

So what do you folks recommend for custom home screens? aHome, dxtop?

Cannae wait to get my hands on this, finally free of the worst handset I have ever owned the LG Viewty

Back
Top Bottom