***HTC Magic Thread***

Network Counter people, get on it!!!

htcmagic_networkcounterapp.jpg

Can you let us know where you got that cradle :)?

mrk used to own a nokia 5800. This is a cradle for that phone and not really suited to the magic at all. I have both phones and find the magic does not sit well in the nokia 5800 stand. I'm sure mrk was just using it for photography purposes. Trust me, it aint worth sourcing one.

Wait for the official white cradle

mrk used to own a nokia 5800. This is a cradle for that phone and not really suited to the magic at all. I have both phones and find the magic does not sit well in the nokia 5800 stand. I'm sure mrk was just using it for photography purposes. Trust me, it aint worth sourcing one.

Wait for the official white cradle
Hmm, fair enough. But the official white cradle costs a fortune :(.

Yeah the T-Mobile name is kind of girly :p

Yeah the 5800 Stand is not functional for using the phone but only useful for watching TV on the phone when on the move or for photo purposes.

just got off the phone to vodafone. got a deal 24.47 a month with the magic free. 300 mins, unlimited* texts and unlimited* internet :) happy with that!

*subject to fair usage

Just market search "maps" and google maps is the first one :)

It will replace the stock Google maps app and show in the marketplace for updates from now on.

Just market search "maps" and google maps is the first one :)

It will replace the stock Google maps app and show in the marketplace for updates from now on.

Nice nice...already updated it...will try it later.

Having a look around i found an app which allows you to bluetooth files from phone to phone ie the basic function that the Magic seems to be missing.

Anyways the app is Bluetooth fileshare Bluex...it costs 1.40 euros so not too steep a price i think...although it would have been better if it was free.

Ill report back once its installed.

Ok well bought it and installed it...it sends files easily enough but and this is the killer part...unless your device is rooted it wont receive files:(...so refunded and cancelled it...until i get my Magic rooted then ill consider it but im hoping google push out an update to enable bluetooth file transfer.

Back
Top Bottom