***HTC Magic Thread***

Another HTC Magic owner here (well its on its way). Just got to survive the whole weekend waiting for it to come next week :(. Why do I always makes these decisions on a Friday when theres no post!? :p

What swung it for me was an email from the Co-Pilot makers confirming that they are making a version for Android. I have a tytn2 and used to having TomTom on my phone everywhere I go!

Well, it finally arrived, has been on charge for last 24 or so hours and I have to say the first few hours with it have been great.

Its quite hard to understand how a 'phone' can become more than that but I can certainly see this becoming an essential piece of equipment.

Also, I can scarcely believe how easy such a comprehensive device could be to use. I am, without doubt, a convert to the Android O/S.

Now enough of this typing malarky, I'm off to throttle my copter:D

Have you tried the levitation app? :P

Also, just got confirmation email that the Invisible Skin I ordered has shipped!

So another 7-10 days then :(

Have you tried the levitation app? :P

Also, just got confirmation email that the Invisible Skin I ordered has shipped!

So another 7-10 days then :(

Yeah, came in handy a few times already! :-) posting from it now and its a breeze. Easily as good as the iphone.

Just back from a couple of weeks in the sun without my magic. Stuck my sim in my old W880i cos I was too scared to take the magic with me - scared of losing it and scared about the data roaming charges. Great to have the www in my pocket again. :)

I was wondering about the invisible skin but I see it hasn't quite made it across the Atlantic yet. Keep us posted.

Lol, you seriously thought you could levitate :D

MuvverRussia yes you can, in the settings for each message (txt, email, google talk etc) you can choose ringtone and vibrate.

Many thanks!

Will watch this now ;)

Are all Voda contracts 24 months? Not sure I'd like that, currently spend £35 a month with Orange and only get unlimited text and 700mins.....? 18 month contracts though..

Wondering if I can get more out of Voda with a haggle? If they are good I'd move my wife over to them...

Many thanks!

Will watch this now ;)

Are all Voda contracts 24 months? Not sure I'd like that, currently spend £35 a month with Orange and only get unlimited text and 700mins.....? 18 month contracts though..

Wondering if I can get more out of Voda with a haggle? If they are good I'd move my wife over to them...

I got mine on an 18 month contract at £35 with the phone free.

Interestingly I contacted them after a week and asked to swap to a different tariff at the same cost. Went from 700mins/250 texts to 600mins/unlimited texts. Both were supposed to be £35 but when I log into my online account it shows up as £29.79 under 'my plan'. Does anybody know if this is an ex vat price?

Whats this handset like for texting people?

And web browsing is the screen clear etc?

Thanks

Its not as quick as a numeric keypad with t9... but then, flip it into landscape and appreciate that the phone will help you spell words etc and its not all that much slower.

And as for web use, its EASILY as clear and simple to use as the iphone. EASILY.

Back
Top Bottom