***HTC Magic Thread***

Been wandering around various phone shops today in London, only managed to find crappy dummy phones!

If I knew of an easy and painless way to sync my Outlook items, i'd soooooooo get one of these :(

EDIT: And by 'sync' i mean, Outlook calendar/contacts/tasks, over USB (not going via Google).

It seems because of the ActiveSync API that's used to 'properly' sync via Outlook isn't going to be licensed to Google (any time soon), then this isn't going to be do-able!

Having to sync via Google (a lá: http://www.companionlink.com/produc...nlinkforgoogle-outlook.html?pim=OL&hh=ANDROID) is pretty annoying :/

Last edited:
So are people still liking their HTC Magic?

I'm still on the fence! - May order a lunchtime. If I order from dial a phone when does the first monthly payment get taken?

Yup still loving mine well after a month after buying it...as i have said it keeps me amused on my way to and from work...loads of useful apps i have on it so cant fault it...it does lag a bit now and again but probably due to the amount of apps i have on it...some of the apps have a mind of their own..they run even if im not using them so have to manually shut them down:p.

I read somewhere that Tmobile are bringing out a 5Mp version of the Magic - sounds promising..

Seems pretty pointless to me.

The lense will be exactly the same as the one found on the Magic. Won't have a flash on which would make a huge difference.

Think this is purely to win the number game and give this handset an advantage over the Magic and other handsets.

Really, if you're not sure - take my word. This is a top phone. I've had mine online since Fri and i'm really impressed. Loads of apps, great GUI, great connectivity. Best phone I've ever had.

I've had mine charged last night an got to workearly today so spent the last hour browsing the net in 2g as no 3g out here....anyway battery is now at 83% !

the battery life isnt amazing...but before this phone i had a nokia n95 8gb and nokia n96...so im used to charging my phone everyday anyway! love the phone best phone ive had.

Is this correct for the first bill on the Vodafone 18 month £35 deal?

20 may to 30 June: £41.32
VMI Web Browsing pack £5: £5.90

Usage charges:
Calls: cr £0.01

Total incl VAT £54.29

Yeah, I saw that so added the 20 may to 30 june. Lets say from 20 may to 1st june was 1/3 month

(41.32*1.15)/(4/3) is ~£35 a month incl vat. It appears they have added the data twice?

Back
Top Bottom