***HTC Magic Thread***

There will be 3 Android updates this year all named after tasty foods Google have confirmed, expect major updates each time, anything before then will likely be security etc.

There will be 3 Android updates this year all named after tasty foods Google have confirmed, expect major updates each time, anything before then will likely be security etc.

ok, cheers.

Are there any set dates for the updates and any idea what they will add to the magic?

It's not just the Magic, All Android powered devices will get the new Android versions. No dates confirmed but it has been confirmed that it is this year so we will get 3 new Android versions with new features (Google Voice is confirmed to be out soon too).

Just got this phone and i am loving it.

I have already put the hero rom on. Its very slow if you keep touch flo enabled.

If you disable touch flo the phone runs very fast, and you get all the extras of flash etc :)

Which ROM did you use? I used Fatal1ty 1.4 and it was stupidly slow, even with the touchflow interface disabled. Also, the camera does not work in portrait and the phone runs out of memory every now and then so that it has to reload the home screen from scratch.

I flashed back to cupcake and it's gonna stay that way for the forseeable future methinks.

Which ROM did you use? I used Fatal1ty 1.4 and it was stupidly slow, even with the touchflow interface disabled. Also, the camera does not work in portrait and the phone runs out of memory every now and then so that it has to reload the home screen from scratch.

I flashed back to cupcake and it's gonna stay that way for the forseeable future methinks.

Im using the same one.

Yeah i have noticed the camera bug also.

I have also notcied that you have to force close a few times also. And the slowness is not to bad.

Im looking around for other roms to test out also.

mrk, i will get a guide together later.

Back
Top Bottom