***HTC Magic Thread***

I still have yet to see an Android handset that looks prettier than the Magic though

I agree. I was very pleased when I got my magic to find it was smaller and lighter than it appears in the videos. Visually it looks like both a fun phone and a business phone.

I'd love the HTC Sense UI off the Hero, but the phone itself is not as good looking as the magic.

Im sending my phone back tomorrow, they asked to send the whole back obviously, but what about anyone that texts me and stuff? Thats like giving your phone to somebody else? Do I not keep the sim card?

Perform a hard reset to wipe all data from the phone.

1. HOLD power button and shut down the phone.
2. Hold HOME and RED POWER down for 25 seconds until you see a screen with a big triangle with an exclamation mark in it.
3. Press menu and the red power button together again to bring up an onscreen menu with an option to perform a factory reset. You can use the trackball to select this.

Keep the SIM card if you're staying with Vodafone; but you might want to check with them.

anyone else's back casings creak a little? (around the area where the SD card is). i only notice it when i press the hardware keys and it's worse when its warm. It bugs me a bit

anyone else's back casings creak a little? (around the area where the SD card is). i only notice it when i press the hardware keys and it's worse when its warm. It bugs me a bit

Yeah, get it now and then but not when I'm pressing buttons. It's a bit off putting but the phone seems OK.

I always wanted an Iphone but only recently came across the HTC Magic, and I guess it was sort of an impulse buy? after wanting an Iphone for so long, so I ordered the Magic and after a few days, I was thinking what might of been (If I had the IPhone)

Guess it was just playing on my mind, things I like about the Magic is the Google integration, not too keen on the music player but thats what I wanted the IPhone cos I love my music, and after having the ITouch....sorta seemed sense to get the Iphone..

I think the Iphone has a better screen though, but the Magic in an all round better phone...

That, and sending my phone away, phoneless for 2 weeks then the whole waiting for phone scenarion...then not meeting my expectations!!

God that was long :p

Back
Top Bottom