***HTC Magic Thread***

I now know where N, S, E & W are in my living room. I've scanned every barcode I can find in the house and have discovered that supermarket own label stuff isn't in the db and I've found out the damn phone can beat me at chess on the easiest level ffs.

I'm red/green colourblind and cannot tell what colour that is with any certainty.

Download Battery Status Free. When the phone is 90% charged it will go green. When drained to below 10% (IIRC) it goes red. Charging between 10 and 90% is orange.

Does anyone have a car holder they can recommend? And is it possible to, in Google Maps, to have it centred on my location and the maps move as I do? To allow me to follow the route.

You are,

4.0.2 is the latest CyanogenMod firmware which is 1.5r3 with many Donut elements built in and optimisations as well as apps preinstalled.

Just installed the overclocking widget and it seems to be working nicely, downclocked during screen off to lowest speed, mid clocked when in normal use!

Once I've had some use, and fun, out of my new Magic I shall be doing all this rooting and romming stuff. If it all goes **** up I don't fancy having to have an "accident" with it this early in it's life so I can claim in my contents insurance ;)

It's not raining outside anymore

Maybe you are alluding to my seemingly out of context post. Catch the latest episode on five player and you'll see what i mean. They do a round-up of sat nav devices and randomly include the magic, but it loses because google maps doesn't have voice and turn by turn! They missed the point completely.........what about copilot or even nav4all + everything including free real time with no subscription. Muppets!

I get all defensive over android

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom