Huel: The Future of Food ..

Permabanned
gross stuff

I got the gluten free vanilla and chocolate and they both taste like dog poo, even with the flavour enhancers.

I have the above bags with one use of each, if someone wants them for the cost of postage.

Soldato
I've just placed my second order, this time I've done it as a subscription as I can see myself using Huel for one meal a day for a while. I assume I can change the flavours I want each time though? Also, can I apply my £10 referral discount to each subscription? At the moment when I go to subs, it says I don't have any, but maybe it will appear once this order is shipped?

Associate
I never managed to get the referral discount to come off a recurring sub so I had to cancel and then set up a new one. It was only a few clicks and painless though.

You can change them on the fly though if you do change your mind.

For anyone planning on getting some, you may as well get it as a subscription and then when the first lot arrives you can cancel it hassle free if you don't want to sub, but you'll still get the discount.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Oh what fun when you have to explain to US customs what is in a sealed bag...with HUEL written all over it :)

To be honest i should get referrer code from the entire experience :)

Soldato
gross stuff

I got the gluten free vanilla and chocolate and they both taste like dog poo, even with the flavour enhancers.

I have the above bags with one use of each, if someone wants them for the cost of postage.

Tony, emailed you twice now with no reply.

Any update on the postage of this? You sent you sent it, but I have received nothing as of yet.

Soldato
Doing so much work right now I'm pretty much forgetting to eat through the day and then over eating when I get home. Have used Huel before and ordered some more so I'm getting some "food" in through the day.

At work yesterday had constant comments and questions and experts telling me how bad it is, things they've read online or snippets in programs online. By the end of the day I wanted to launch the shaker through a window :D

Didn't matter how much I'd explain what it had in it, how balanced it is, how often its used by people without ill effect.

On a side note, I had dinner last night and didn't snack at all for the first time in well over a year.

However my wife was almost in tears when we went to bed, dear god, the farts, had forgotten how bad they are.

Soldato
Doing so much work right now I'm pretty much forgetting to eat through the day and then over eating when I get home. Have used Huel before and ordered some more so I'm getting some "food" in through the day.

At work yesterday had constant comments and questions and experts telling me how bad it is, things they've read online or snippets in programs online. By the end of the day I wanted to launch the shaker through a window :D

Didn't matter how much I'd explain what it had in it, how balanced it is, how often its used by people without ill effect.

On a side note, I had dinner last night and didn't snack at all for the first time in well over a year.

However my wife was almost in tears when we went to bed, dear god, the farts, had forgotten how bad they are.

Let it settle for a while, preferably a few hours, before you drink it, let the air bubbles come out. No more gas.

Soldato
Let it settle for a while, preferably a few hours, before you drink it, let the air bubbles come out. No more gas.

Cheers, I did basically drink the shake as soon as i'd made it. I've left todays in the work fridge and won't have it for a few hours so hopefully some change.

Yeah same here so some farts may just be a sign that you've made a good decision and your previous diet was probably not that great :)

My fibre intake prior as definitely lower than recommended, something I was aware of and tried to address but due to lots of work, young child and poor (quick, convenient) daily diet, struggled to reign it in.

Man of Honour
I have a relatively high fibre diet but it still affects me if I’m not regularly using it.

Then again I also have a smoothie a day and the fact that I blend Huel makes me drink it like a smoothie which probably isn’t a great idea considering the calories. I’ll try the letting it sit for a while, it usually gone 2-3 mins after blending. :eek:

Associate
Honestly, if the farts are the downside to a more convenient and balanced diet, I think it is worth it. Hopefully they will fade away as you get used to it or find solutions that work for you.

I never had many issues either, or I just fart too much otherwise too.

Also, I moved from Huel to other meal replacements lately.

Back
Top Bottom