Human Centipede 2 Rejected by BBFC

Soldato
I'm sorry but this:

Is simply obscene and I have no issue with it being banned, if people really want to see it they will find ways to. God help these people because anyone who goes out of their way to see something like this has issues.

agree... before pressing play, maybe call up a doctor and say

"i wanna watch a sick and twisted film for pressure, is there something wrong?"

Caporegime
you can always watch serbian film or whatever its called if you want to see something sick..

or did that get banned here to?

dont see the point in watching a film just because its sick myself its the sort of thing teenagers do

Soldato
I'm sorry but this:

Is simply obscene and I have no issue with it being banned, if people really want to see it they will find ways to. God help these people because anyone who goes out of their way to see something like this has issues.

all this hype I wanna see this baby now...

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Never heard of either movie before it was refused a cert, now I want to watch both. Back when I was young lad these films were called video nasties and everyone wanted to watch them as they had been banned.

Banning it from being shown is a sure fire way of opening this type of film to the masses. I rarely see a hack and slash\ horror film anymore so banning a film brings it onto my radar.

Good, hopefully they're retrospectively ban the first one as well. Self indulgent, shock value, depraved tripe. Not often I get angry about film releases, but this riled me something chronic.

Sick for the sake of being sick, no talent director, in short it can **** off.

Man of Honour
I'm sorry but this:

That's pretty bad.

But considering Irreversible and Mysterious Skin are right up there and worse respectively and they weren't banned. Neither was e.g. Clockwork Orange which was for a while.

Soldato
clearly something wrong with people that make these films and something wrong with people that constantly choose to watch them.

I went out with a girl in 2003 and she constantly watched clockwork orange which i thought was pretty strange. later found out before we split up that she had been raped. :(

Soldato
Good, hopefully they're retrospectively ban the first one as well. Self indulgent, shock value, depraved tripe. Not often I get angry about film releases, but this riled me something chronic.

Sick for the sake of being sick, no talent director, in short it can **** off.

It wasn't even sick, they could have done so much more with the concept of the first one.

Man of Honour
That's pretty bad.

But considering Irreversible and Mysterious Skin are right up there and worse respectively and they weren't banned. Neither was e.g. Clockwork Orange which was for a while.

Clockwork Orange wasn't banned. It was withdrawn from distribution at the request of Kubrick.

As for Human Centipede 2, can't say that the first was worthy of watching, but I really dislike censorship.

Soldato
lol at the 'omg something wrong with you if you watch these films you need to see a Doctor' brigade. You must be very boring, close minded people if you think like that.

Associate
These kinds of movies are what teenagers will watch for kicks e.g. just to say they did.

Just from reading the BBFC description of this, I would not waste any hours of my life on this movie or the first one.

Back
Top Bottom