Humble Choice

Caporegime
Decent month if only to get Callisto cheap.

v04hbWE.png

Soldato
Not bad, Victoria and Humankind are on my wishlist anyway I think. Though a bit oversaturated with builders and 4x atm. Got Calisto with that terrible AMD GPU I had for a week, never played it.

Soldato
Having looked at the other games, it's actually a really strong month for me, symphony of war somehow escaped me and is highly rated, same as Fashion Police.

Soldato
OP
Having looked at the other games, it's actually a really strong month for me, symphony of war somehow escaped me and is highly rated, same as Fashion Police.

Everything from Fashion Police Squad onwards looks great.

Always wanted to try out Humankind, but I hear not so great things about it. So I'm on the fence with that one.

Flogging the Victoria & Calisto keys should pay for the bulk of the bundle, so it's an easy buy for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fashion Police :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hang on a minute, you failed at the first hurdle son, I never said I highly rated it, I said it was highly rated (when I checked Steam page). Game set and match Noxia.
Please insert coins (£35) to try again :) :) :) :) :) :) :) or donate to the Sony Movie Game Beta Fund Trust

:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Hang on a minute, you failed at the first hurdle son, I never said I highly rated it, I said it was highly rated (when I checked Steam page). Game set and match Noxia.
Please insert coins (£35) to try again :) :) :) :) :) :) :) or donate to the Sony Movie Game Beta Fund Trust

:p

Haha. Suddenly changed your tune. Had you said that from the start it would have actually meant something ;)

Back
Top Bottom