Humble Choice

I'm guessing this month hasn't had much uptake. Last week I got a code to get the Choice bundle for £6. Had another offer in my inbox today for £5
I didn't even receive a discount for the last 2 months, probably would have bought them otherwise. I was given a discount for this this month and took the deal. I have been eyeing up Risk of Rain 2 for a long time, and the price never goes for much lower than what was being offered, so thought why not.

Unless it's an a amazing month, waiting for a discount has become a bit of theme for me.

I didn't even receive a discount for the last 2 months, probably would have bought them otherwise. I was given a discount for this this month and took the deal. I have been eyeing up Risk of Rain 2 for a long time, and the price never goes for much lower than what was being offered, so thought why not.

Unless it's an a amazing month, waiting for a discount has become a bit of theme for me.

Neither did I. I think if they have good uptake then they don't send out discount codes.

I also got the £5 offer and then a 50% offer.

Not interested in this month though. 2 months before that I got nothing, I would have bought the hi-fi rush choice bundle if I had got the £5 or 50% offer for that.

I think it was very popular so they didn't feel the need to send out coupons.

Best coupon I ever got from them was something like, 3 months for £5 each, and first month included Doom Eternal

I really should bin this off and see if they offer some discounts... Been subbed since around 2019 at full price :O Problem is there's almost always at least one game that I can see myself playing at some point

So... I forgot to cancel humble choice for like 2 months now and keep getting £8.99 charged. Do you have to use that month's games or can you use the credits for a future month? Not interested in any games the last two months.

Well damn. Lol.

Will have to sell them on. Not a huge deal.

Does that mean in theory you can't sell them for more than £8.99 total or that's profiteering.

Brb. Gonna go check your prices and dob you in.
Tempted by RoR 2 mind, meant to be tres bon.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom