Humble Choice

I should probably cancel and just use the ~£10 a month to directly buy a game I want to play immediately...

But next month... next month could be anything - even that game!!!

I would be more excited about this month if it wasnt for the fact I recently rushed through High on Life before it came off Gamepass.

Not a bad month though objectively, just wasnt that exciting for me :)
Yeh I do find that like you say, look at it for what it is it's great value, and a great bundle + monies to the WWF this month.

I do think that some people (not you) expect the latest COD or something sometimes!

Reading this thread makes me feel like I'm in the minority of people who always finds something to enjoy from each months bundle. I have found some of my fave games through the choice bundles, it often leads to me double dipping too buying the same game on another platform.

Reading this thread makes me feel like I'm in the minority of people who always finds something to enjoy from each months bundle. I have found some of my fave games through the choice bundles, it often leads to me double dipping too buying the same game on another platform.
Yeh same.

Found some gems that I would never have thought of playing otherwise.

Do you actually buy games? Usually just see you grabbing the ones given away in the giveaway thread.

I remember him as the guy championing the turd that was Google Stadia. We all said it was poop and Google would abandon it soon, but he was not having it. Sure enough Google abandoned it :cry:

I remember him as the guy championing the turd that was Google Stadia. We all said it was poop and Google would abandon it soon, but he was not having it. Sure enough Google abandoned it :cry:

TBF, that was the most obvious prediction ever, well apparently not for some :D

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

Stadia was fantastic and I enjoyed my time with it. Completed many games that I wouldn't have the opportunity to have other wise. Shame it ended really, as upon release it was the clear winner in game streaming. Nvidia clearly have overtaken by miles at this point.

This month games on humble choice - for me it is a no brainier as 3 of them are on my wish list ! Guardians, Stranded and Coral Island. 8 games for steam and strangle enough one for epic too..

HCo5IBG.gif

Only one I am interested in is Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles.

If anyone has a spare key they want to donate I will gladly take it. I can also offer £1 if it helps :cry:

Back
Top Bottom