Hurricane Helene / Milton

I feel sorry for my kids then. If they grow up knowing people like those who think flat earth, no moon landing, man made hurricanes etc. I wont be held responsible for my parenting if they end up punching those people. (my kids have been raised proper, to my ability)

It's mostly Boomers and Gen X who buy into this stuff in my experience, at least in the States. The older generations in American, particularly those in rural areas are some of the most paranoid people on the planet.

Last edited:
Straps over the roof, I didn't think that was too uncommon in hurricane areas? It should at least help prevent the roof getting ripped off. Anything to help in this situation shouldn't be laughed at!

8JwSpSB.png

Idiots on one of the live cams at Key West, like why would do this while holding your phone, do they not understand what the sea water will do to their phones lol

Florida Keys aren't in the path of the hurricane, but they will be hit by a storm surge, which based on the speed of the hurricane could happen pretty quickly and they would be well and truly up a creek without a paddle. Specially considering that the water is already breaching the walls and its not even high tide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom