Hydroxycut & Weight loss supplements

Soldato
pugster said:
clenbuterol i would think...
You're correct. I didn't want to name it as I didn't want people asking me about it.

I was given a tub of 200x20mg clen over 6 months ago, still haven't touched them and doubt I ever will. I'd never suggest to someone to take clenbuterol.

Permabanned
I was given a tub of 200x20mg clen over 6 months ago

thats prob 20 mcg ,20mg would have an elephant running round like a chicken for a week :D ,i have some 40mcg tabs here but cant take them because of other medication i take (beta blockers) ,they have opposing effect on each other and i dont fancy a heart attack :p

Soldato
pugster said:
thats prob 20 mcg ,20mg would have an elephant running round like a chicken for a week :D ,i have some 40mcg tabs here but cant take them because of other medication i take (beta blockers) ,they have opposing effect on each other and i dont fancy a heart attack :p

Yeah... taking a 20mg tab of Clen would be... "interesting"

Soldato
pugster said:
Yeah it is mcg :o haven't really looked at them they've just been sat in my drawer for months.

Soldato
Well, combined with good diet and plenty of exercise I managed to lose a stone in 6 weeks. Sida is good for energy levels and keeping you alert but I reckon I could have lost just as much without it. I don't think I have lost too much muscle as I haven't done a bodyfat measurement yet.

One side effect of stopping sida is HUNGER! RAVENOUS HUNGER!!!

I am starving all the time!

Back
Top Bottom