Hydroxycut & Weight loss supplements

Soldato
I've just ordered Sida Cordfolia, Green Tea Extract (100g bag) and Taurine (100g bag) from www.myprotein.co.uk

Looking at the recommendations on myprotein, I want a 1-3g measure of taurine, 100-200mg of Green tea and 1-2 Sida Cordfolia capsules each day. I've tried a bit less than a level tea spoon of the Taurine and about a quarter of a tea spoon of the Green tea.

I just did nearly half an hour of skipping in 2-3 minute rounds and don't feel as burnt out as usual. Although I've cooled down properly I definitely feel warmer.

Time will tell, but I'll stick to 1 Sida, and a pre workout drink of the Green Tea/Taurine and one a bit later on in the afternoon. This is in conjunction with a full body weight training programme twice a week and a few CV sessions and a reasonable diet.

Soldato
Froggeh said:
You can still get ephredine over the counter in the UK, look into a product called "do-do chesteze"

I tried that a while back after reading up on ECA stacks on Muscletalk. My advice would be to not take ECA if you need to interact with people, it makes you really jittery and kinda nervous feeling. I only did it for a week before I had to give up as my job involves a fair few meetings with people and I'm sure they thought I was on drugs or something!

Sida seems ok though, had no issues with that. I'm sure it's not as strong but combined with a decent diet and cardio it should help me shift these last few pounds so I can see my lower abs.

Soldato
eidolon said:
I tried that a while back after reading up on ECA stacks on Muscletalk. My advice would be to not take ECA if you need to interact with people, it makes you really jittery and kinda nervous feeling. I only did it for a week before I had to give up as my job involves a fair few meetings with people and I'm sure they thought I was on drugs or something!

Sida seems ok though, had no issues with that. I'm sure it's not as strong but combined with a decent diet and cardio it should help me shift these last few pounds so I can see my lower abs.

I started on the ECA stack a couple of weeks ago. I got the pure 40mg Ephedrine tabs along with 200mg Caffeine tabs.

I haven't taken this stack for a while and forgot how nervous it can make you feel sometimes. I find it ok in normal situations but in a stressfull one the Ephedrine really doesn't help and just amplifies it... not to mention the intense sweating!! It really does crank up your body's internal temperature.
The sweat that comes out of me in the gym is incredible, I'm easily going through 2 litres of water in an hour session and still feeling thirsty.

Though that's in a high tempo, 60-90 secs rest with heavy weights in the 5-8 rep range. I find this ideal for fat burning and it negates the need for cardio :)

Sida Cordifolia just comes nowhere near the pure ephedrine. After trying the eph again, I forgot just how poor the Sida really is in comparison.

** I'm by no means recommending anyone to go out and try Ephedrine, just reporting my findings. It can be very dangerous and can have serious side effects.

Soldato
MrMoon said:
ephedrine messed me up made me edgy and angry and where I work thats not good
Like I said earlier, I find ephedrine will amplify your current state. If your stressed or short tempered then I don't think you should take this stuff.

When I'm feeling chilled out, I can take it at 8pm before training, come home, shower, eat and be asleep by midnight no worries. I find I get very sleepy about 4-5 hours after taking it, anyone else found this?

Soldato
I can't really tell if Sida had aided any fat loss, I can definitely see some more muscle definition though. It does seem to induce excess sweating. I sweat like a beast when I train anyway though but I'd say I sweat more.

I'll probably try a fat loss stack at some point and have a few weeks of doing more cardio, say two hard cardio sessions a week in favour of the weights and lift heavy twice.

Soldato
Lt. Manlove said:
Chong, what exact products do you use and where from?
I buy 99% of my stuff from http://www.myprotein.co.uk/ , it's by far the cheapest place I've found, they're very reliable and all their products are top notch quality... oh and they have an excellent forums full of knowledgable people, with zero attitude who are only too willing to help ;)

At the moment I'm using:

Daily drink - I'll drink this every morning, I'll also drink this 1-1.5 hour(s) before workout
Euro 80 Whey Protein,
Oats, - TESCO value 59p per 1kg ;)
Taurine,
Glucosamine powder.

Night Drink - mixed in skimmed milk
Euro 80 Whey Protein,
Omega 3-6-9 liquid - awesome, can't rate this highly enough. Better than Udo's Choice Oil and a lot cheaper!!

After Workout
Euro 80 Whey Protein,
Maltodextrin,
Creatine Mono.

I also take:
Multi-vitamin & mineral,
Omega 3 caps,
Ephedrine 30mg & Caffeine 200mg tabs
Green Tea Extract,

Sounds a lot but I spend less on supplements than some of my mates and all they take is some over-priced jazzed up garbage from the shop. i.e. Mega-Turbo Blast or Super Heavyweight Protein Infinity, etc :rolleyes: :D

I buy in bulk which helps save even more money but their offer on a 10lb tub of Euro 80% Whey Protein for £32 is just unbeatable. As an example the nearest I can find is REFLEX for quality as theirs is 78% but they cost between £40 (RRP) and £32 (online) for a 5lb tub!!

The ephedrine I bought online, I think it's the main one on google, they sell them in 40mg tabs but that's too much for me so I cut them down. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm planning to use for another 4 weeks then I'll stop, probably until next year.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just made a DIY ECA stack using the following:

1.5 tablets of Do Do Chesteeze (available @Boots over the counter)
3 x pro plus
75 mg asprin.

Equates to:
27mg Ephedrine
180mg caffeine
75mg asprin.

Much cheaper than the supplement companies own stuff and probably more effective. Ive done first dose today and can feel 'wired' feeling, feels a bit strange but I can't wait to get to the gym later; I feel like I have so much more energy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Duradrum said:
I've just made a DIY ECA stack using the following:

1.5 tablets of Do Do Chesteeze (available @Boots over the counter)
3 x pro plus
75 mg asprin.

Equates to:
27mg Ephedrine
180mg caffeine
75mg asprin.

Much cheaper than the supplement companies own stuff and probably more effective. Ive done first dose today and can feel 'wired' feeling, feels a bit strange but I can't wait to get to the gym later; I feel like I have so much more energy.
Be carefull of all the carp in the Chesteeze. Many people have tried this very thing and almost all report side effects.

Associate
Chong Warrior said:
Be carefull of all the carp in the Chesteeze. Many people have tried this very thing and almost all report side effects.

Yeah been reading that there is some rubbish in there. Its just so cheap compared to the 'official' pure stuff. I know the one you get yours from. £29.99 for 50, is that correct?

I might go for the same stuff though as you though as I don't know how bad the carp in chesteeze really is.

Soldato
Duradrum said:
Yeah been reading that there is some rubbish in there. Its just so cheap compared to the 'official' pure stuff. I know the one you get yours from. £29.99 for 50, is that correct?

I might go for the same stuff though as you though as I don't know how bad the carp in chesteeze really is.
That's correct, it does sound a bit pricey but I cut them in half as I think 40mg is a lot to take in one dose.

I take 20mg with a 200mg Caffeine tab in the morning and again about 5pm. I find I have no trouble sleeping, infact it helps as when it wears off I feel very sleepy!

Make sure you take it with Caffeine, ephedrine on it's own has been shown to be next to useless. Only when taken together do these two work their magic! ;) You can also take asprin with them to prolong the effect but I don't bother.

Associate
Chong Warrior said:
That's correct, it does sound a bit pricey but I cut them in half as I think 40mg is a lot to take in one dose.

I take 20mg with a 200mg Caffeine tab in the morning and again about 5pm. I find I have no trouble sleeping, infact it helps as when it wears off I feel very sleepy!

Make sure you take it with Caffeine, ephedrine on it's own has been shown to be next to useless. Only when taken together do these two work their magic! ;) You can also take asprin with them to prolong the effect but I don't bother.

Cheers - took 1st dose with 200mg caffeine yesterday, then 2 doses today (1 dose am, another dose @6pm before cardio). It certainly works! Jeez, I noticed way more energy and my heartbeat actually went over my 100% rate (196bpm) during my HIIT workout this evening. Its actually quite a dramatic effect that I've got of it. I've just done 24 mins HIIT and I feel I could do it again.

Back
Top Bottom