Hydroxycut & Weight loss supplements

Soldato
Associate
OP
I don't know if it matters, but 'Do not use this product unless a diagnosis of asthma has been made by a physician.'

Shouldn't make a difference though! And it doesn't contain any caffeine so you would have to find that somewhere else.

Soldato
Im currently trying Sida out combined with a cutting diet and plenty of cardio. I was on 1 cap a day for all of last week as I am quite sensitive to Caffeine etc. I could definitely feel a bit of a buzz after taking it but alas I didn't lose one pound. Probably spoilt it by having about 6 pints of lager during the England game..whooops. What I did notice is that cardio makes me SWEAT like a beast when I am on Sida. I practically had to peel my t-shirt off.

This week I have upped the dose to two caps and am hoping I might shed a pound or two and I will report back. It is hard to tell though whether it is the cardio/diet combo or the Sida doing anything. It is certainly cheaper than redbull though and keeps me awake in work!

Associate
I find an just taking eph (30mg tabs) by itself is as effective as an eca stack, I think taking asprin that regularly is just nasty and haven't noticed any increases in fat loss from taking it personally.

Don't like chesteze that much either..

Associate
I found out the long way it is superfluous taking these types of products for the typical person..

If you eat right and exercise you will lose weight, that is the bottom line.. These might marginally speed this up, but not considerably in all honesty. It is just so much better to do it in a more natural way you learn more about yourself and gain more control over eating habbits and get better fitness.

I have taken almost everything weight loss wise, it took me a while to realise how stupid I was. But glad I know now. And really advise against taking any of these products.

Jay

Jay

Associate
The difference between Chesteaze and pure Eph 40mg is amazing. DoDo's make you feel very edgy and hungover like said before. The Eph 40mg with 150-200mg caff gives you a much better high during your regime. Its a much cleaner stack.

Soldato
ive managed to get some EHP25+

from my local gym i go to

this contains 60 capsules

Ephedrine 30mg

Caffeine 120mg

Asprin 30mg

Narnegin 80mg

says recommended use 1 to 2 capsules 45mins before training

or 45 mins before meals for use as appetie suppresant

these was 15 quid

are they any good?

Soldato
They're pretty potent. Though those are the ones I first tried years and years ago... they gave me heart palpitations.

Also the combo is a bit off if you ask me, not enough caffeine, there should be around 300mg with 30mg ephedrine. So some 200mg caffeine tabs would go well with one of those eph25+

Whatever you do, do NOT take two at once! 60mg ephedrine is a hell of a lot. It's a lot to take in a day, never mind in one dose just before you goto gym! your heart would be pounding out of your chest mate. If I were you I'd start with just half a tablet.

Associate
I'm not taking a stab at anyone, but from what I've read in this thread it all seems a bit drastic to be taking these things. I mean we've had side effects mentioned from feeling edgy and hungover to heart palpitations - hardly mild reactions; not to mention the taking of meds for a purpose clearly not intended by the manufacturer.

They're your own bodies and you can do whatever you want to acheive the results you're after, but I can't help feeling that this taking things a bit far.

Soldato
Volcs said:
I'm not taking a stab at anyone, but from what I've read in this thread it all seems a bit drastic to be taking these things. I mean we've had side effects mentioned from feeling edgy and hungover to heart palpitations - hardly mild reactions; not to mention the taking of meds for a purpose clearly not intended by the manufacturer.

They're your own bodies and you can do whatever you want to acheive the results you're after, but I can't help feeling that this taking things a bit far.
What you're saying is right... in a perfect world.

Millions, even billions of people do much more damaging things to their bodies. Smoking, drinking, recreational drugs, whatever. Fact is they do it knowing it's killing them.

Most things can be ok in moderation, even really powerfull stuff like Steroids, as long as the people using them are informed and know what they're taking, and they know the risks then they can minimize the damage they could do to themselves, even completely eliminate it.

It's just when you get uninformed idiots who will stick anything in their bodies, bad things happen to them then whatever they took gets the blame and a bad stigma gets attached. Steroids, ecstacy are two perfect examples.

Apart from when the government says it's ok of course :rolleyes: tobacco and alcohol anyone?

Plus you any idea what kind of extremes people goto to lose bodyfat? If you ask me people who goto the gym, watch what they eat and ask for a little help in the form of things like ephedrine are the least to worry about. As long as they're responsible with it and are allowed to learn about it on forums like this ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd just like to make clear to anyone thinking of taking something like ephedrine.

It's useless unless you have your diet sorted out!!

Diet and exercise are THE best fat burner ;)

We are talking about the ECA stack being possibly the most potent fat burning supplement out there, there's one other but I won't mention it on here. Yet we're still only talking about a maximum of a 5% raise in calorie expenditure. That's if you have your diet and exercise plan down to a TEE !!

It's no miracle pill!

Last edited:
Soldato
Chong Warrior said:

This man speaketh the truth. I have been taking sida along with lots of cardio and weights for around 4 weeks now. For the first week of my cutting plan my diet was a bit cruddy and I had a few beers and didn't lose a pound. I was hoping the magic beans may have allowed for a little slacking on the diet. They don't in my case.

I have lost 6lbs in three weeks eating cleanly at around the 2300 calorie mark with shedloads of protein and working my butt off in the gym. Taking 2 caps of sida now and a maintenance dose of creatine. Thinks are shaping up nicely for the beach at the end of aug :)

Associate
Chong Warrior said:
I'd just like to make clear to anyone thinking of taking something like ephedrine.

We are talking about the ECA stack being possibly the most potent fat burning supplement out there, there's one other but I won't mention it on here. Yet we're still only talking about a maximum of a 5% raise in calorie expenditure. That's if you have your diet and exercise plan down to a TEE !!

It's no miracle pill!
Cheers for this post - I think it'll clarify things to folks that may just dip into the thread and think "ECA will burn fat while I sit here and eat chips".

Now, where did I put my chips?

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:

It's no miracle pill!

whats the other one? :o

Permabanned
clenbuterol i would think, works the same way (raises body temp) except has a much longer life in body (over 24hrs) compared to ephedrine ,so effetively you are on it 24hrs a day (most reports say dramatic weight loss), easy enough to find and order on the net if you look ;) ,dont see any reason not to mention on here as cocaine,heroin etc are talked about often enough,as with any drug that you take do your research first and dont just shovel them downlike an idiot ,the main thing is to research interactions if you are taking any medications aswell, i may however be totally wrong and chong is on about another chemical.

Last edited:
Soldato
pugster said:
clenbuterol i would think, works the same way (raises body temp) except has a much longer life in body (over 24hrs) compared to ephedrine ,so effetively you are on it 24hrs a day (most reports say dramatic weight loss), easy enough to find and order on the net if you look ;) ,dont see any reason not to mention on here as cocaine,heroin etc are talked about often enough,as with any drug that you take do your research first and dont just shovel them downlike an idiot ,the main thing is to research interactions if you are taking any medications aswell, i may however be totally wrong and chong is on about another chemical.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Permabanned
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

not sure if thats sarcasm or not, the drug name is right as are its effects/duration ,the other bit about doing research etc is aimed at the other ppl in this thread who are new to training and/or the use of ill/legal compounds available for use in sports,on another note the amount of young ppl ive seen taking steriods in gyms without knowing what they are putting in their bodies and what it does is amazing, (clenbuterol is not a steriod btw)

Back
Top Bottom